Marrakech, Rabat, Tetuan, & Tangier 5 days
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit Tetouan, Tangier, Assilah, Marrakech, Casablanca & Rabat from Malaga with accommodation, guided tours and transportation included!
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Meeting Point: Malaga City Hall, Ayuntamiento de Málaga (Bus Stop next to Av Parque) Open Google Maps.
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|27 Sep||28 Sep||29 Sep||30 Sep||1||2||3|
- Hotel Ahlen Villa 3 stars or Hotel Chellah 3 stars or similar. Subject to availability. (Tangier - 1 night).
- Hotel Mogador Gueliz 4 stars or similar. (Marrakech - 2 nights).
- Hotel Delta Atlas 3 stars or Hotel Oum Palace 4 stars or Hotel Suisse 4 stars or Mogador Marina 4 stars. Subject to availability. (Casablanca - 1 night).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar Algeciras-Ceuta).
- 4 nights Accommodation (Half Board. Drinks not included).
- Guided tours in Morocco: Tetouan, Rabat, Marrakech, Casablanca.
- Tickets entrance to Mausoleo Mohamed V (Rabat) and Menara Gardens (Marrakech).
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
- Drinks during Half Board.
- Entrance Ticket Mosque in Casablanca.
Full DescriptionEnjoy this trip to Morocco from Malaga departing on Wednesday at 07.00 am (returning on Sunday) in a group with accommodation Half Board, transportation and guided tours included! Here, you can find the full itinerary for the trip:
Day 1: Wednesday - From Malaga to Tetouan & Tangier
Malaga & Costa del Sol - Algeciras - Ceuta - Tetouan - Tangier (230 km)
07:00 Departure from Malaga & Costa del Sol to Algeciras, where you will take the Ferry to Ceuta, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar (45 minutes aprox). On arrival to Ceuta, border control and transportation to Morocco to enjoy a Guided Tour in Tetouan. Later, transport to Tangier where you will join a sightseeing tour. Check-in at the hotel, dinner and rest.
Day 2: Thursday- Tangier & Assilah & Marrakech
Tangier - Assilah - Marrakech (570 km)
08.00 After breakfast, trip to Assilah and free time for Lunch. Later trip to Marrakech. Arrival to the hotel, dinner and rest.
Day 3: Friday - Marrakech.
08.00 Breakfast and Guided Tour in Marrakech visit the exterior of the Koutoubia, (Similar Mosque to the Giralda in Seville), Menara Gardens. Walkthrough the Medina, souks and the magic square Djmaa El Fná. Return to the hotel for Lunch (included). Free Time during the afternoon. Recommended optional dinner-show at "Fantasía Chez Alí" and rest at the hotel.
Day 4: Saturday - From Marrakech to Casablanca
Marrakech - Casablanca (240 km)
08:00 Departure to Casablanca. Sightseeing of the main economic city of Morocco. Optional entrance to the Mosque Hassan II and free time for Lunch. Check-in at the hotel, dinner and rest.
Day 5: Sunday - From Casablanca - Rabat to Malaga
Casablanca - Rabat - Ceuta - Algeciras - Malaga & Costa del Sol (560 km)
08:00 Departure to Rabat to enjoy a guided tour. Rabat is the capital of the kingdom and official residence of King Mohamed VI. We will visit the exterior of the Real Palace, The Mausoleum of Mohamed V (grandfather of the current King) and the Hassan Tour. Later transport to Ceuta, ferry to Algeciras and return back to the same point of origin in Malaga.
21:00 Estimated arrival time in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- Important Info: July & August there is an extra payment of 35€ per person for High Season.
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
Upgrade Hotels Price:
If you would like upgrade the hotels: Cetegory B, you can pay plus 50€ per adult and the hotels included are:
- Hotel Oumnia Puerto 4**** o similar M’Diq: Hotel Golden Beach 4 stars (Tangier).
- Hotel. Atlas Asni 4**** o similar (Marrakech).
- Hotel Oum Palace 4**** / Suisse 4**** / Mogador Marina 4**** o similar (Casablanca).
Solo Travellers Price:
- For single room there is a 75€ extra fee.
Optional Dinner- Show Prices:
- The price for the optional Fantasia Dinner Show in Marrakech (Chez Ali) is 55€ per person. (Booking through the guide of the tour once in Morocco)
- Night visit at Plaza Djemáa el Fna (Marrakech): 5€ per person. (Booking through the guide of the tour once in Morocco)
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 07.00am - Malaga City Centre: Bus Stop Av Cervantes next to the City Hall - Ayuntamiento.
- 07.20am - Torremolinos: Supermercado Noche y Dia.
- 07.35am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar (24 hrs)
- 08.00am - Fuengirola: Centro Parada Bus Unicaja junto a Estacion de Autobuses.
- 08.30am - Marbella: Bus Stop Stairs entrance to Bus Station.
- 10.00am - Algeciras. Information Points Algeciras Port.
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip or there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.