Malaga Sailing Golf Charter from Marbella
Rating: Not rated yet.
Big sailing boat from Estepona & Marbella for groups with Jacuzzi, golf at the sea and a lovely space to chill out!
|29||30||31||1 Aug||2 Aug||3 Aug||4 Aug|
From 180€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Harbour Puerto Deportivo de Marbella, Malaga. Open location with Google Maps.
When : Everyday (Under request)
Duration: 3 hours
- Private Boat Charter with Jacuzzi on-board (20-45 people).
- Golf at the Sea with biodegradable balls (50 balls in total).
- Welcome glass of Cava (Sparkling water) & Music on board.
- 1 Kayak, 1 Paddle board & 1 Floating Island (water toy) on board
- Towels, snorkeling equipment & TV Screens.
- Professional crew (English Speaking).
- Mooring in port base & Fuel.
- Compulsory insurance (SOVI) & VAT 21%
Private Boat for Groups 20 minimum people required and up to 45 people from Marbella (or Puerto Banus, Sotogrande, Estepona).
Personalized itinerary to enjoy an unforgettable sailing day. Dolphin spotting (dolphins watching not guaranteed) and Malaga coastal sightseeing during 3 hours trip with a professional crew included.
Amazing experience to live on board with golf at sea: Golf with 50 biodegradable balls included.
Relax at the heated Jacuzzi while sailing! Unique experience at the Costa del Sol!
What's NOT included?
- Others not described.
A little bit more...
- Open Bar on board (Beer, sparkling wine, soft drinks and water) available from 33€ person.
- Departure available from the following Harbours included in the price: Marbella, Puerto Banus or Sotogrande.
- 30% discount if departure from Estepona.
- 50 Additional biodegradable golf balls per 545€.
- Don´t forget comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably white sole), sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Please, bring your ID or Passport
- We know the weather forecast 48 hours before, so we will contact you if the conditions are not good to sail!
- Music on board (you can plug in your own playlist.
No cancellation available.
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.