Semi-Private Tour White Villages from Malaga
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit the small white arabic villages Árchez, Canillas de Albaida, Salares, Sedella & Sayalonga.
When: Every Monday
Duration: 8 hours
Free cancellation until 14 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|27 Apr||28 Apr||29 Apr||30 Apr||1||2||3|
- Transportation from Malaga (on a Mercedes Vito minivan).
- Guide (who also will be your chauffeur) - English, German, Spanish Speaking.
- 5 white villages.
- Lunch Menu (1 drink per person included).
- Travel Insurance.
Visit the most beautiful white and charming villages located at the east mountains of Malaga. Pueblos Blancos: Sedella, Sayalonga, Canillas de Albaida, Salares Archez.
The expertise local guide will drive you through a curvy road with amazing views making stops at the small white villages with a small group up to 8 people.
Learn about the mudejar architecture and the arabic past of Andalusia with its turrets, bell towers and sinuous streets.
During the visit to the last village, it is included Lunch made with local products, where you will also discover the narrowest street in Andalusia!
Nature, mountains, local life... a semi private tour unforgettable in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 people to be guaranteed.
- Bring comfortable shoes, sunglasses, water and sunscreen.
- If you get sick easily in cars, we recommend to bring with you some anti-sickness medication.