Imperial Cities & Chaouen 7 days from Málaga
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit Tanger, Tetouan, Chaouen, Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes and Fez in 7 days!
From 631€ per adult.
Where & When
When : Every Wednesday
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn 4 stars Sup (Tangier).
- Hotel Kenzi Basma 4 stars (Casablanca).
- Hotel Almas 3 stars (Marrakech).
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (Half Board).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments.
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Wednesday - From Málaga to Tangier (200km).
06.30am: Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will take de Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. Check-in at the hotel, free time, dinner and rest.
Day 2: Thursday - From Tangier - Tetouan - Chaouen and back in Tangier (240 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Tetouan during the morning where you will enjoy a guided tour through La Plaza Moullay El Mehdi (also known as Plaza Primo de Rivera) and the Spanish Ensanche to Plaza Hassan II, where the Royal Palace is located. Continue through the Luneta and Jewish neighbourhood, the medina and the Bab Okla or Puerta de la Reina where you will have free time for optional lunch. Later, trip to Chaouen and Free Time in Chaouen during the afternoon to discover the village on your own. Later, transportation to Tangier. Dinner and rest.
Day 3: Friday - From Tangier to Casablanca (340 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Casablanca. On the way, stop for lunch optional. Arrival in Casablanca, rooms distribution, dinner and rest.
Day 4: Saturday - From Casablanca to Marrakech (240 km)
08.00 Breakfast a guided visit in Casablanca, main economic city and the most populated in the country. We will go around boulevard Anfa, the Nations Square and the surrounded areas and the Mosque Hassan II (exterior). We will continue with our trip to Marrakech, arrival and lunch at the hotel. Later, guided visit in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, (Similar Mosque to the Giralda in Seville). We will see some tombs saadianas and the sumptuous Bahia Palace. Walk through the Medina, souks and the magic square Djmaa El Fná. Return to the hotel, optional dinner-show and rest.
Day 5: Sunday - From Marrakech - Rabat - Meknes to Fez (550 km)
08.00 Breakfast and trip to Fez. We will stop at Meknés city, located in the heart of the Middle Atlas and surrounded by a fortress of 40 km. We will see the Door Veremos Bab Al Mansour, the most beautiful of Morocco. We will continue to Rabat, to join the guided visit in Rabat. Rabat is the capital of the kingdom and official residence of King Mohamed VI. We will visit the exterior of the Real Palace, The Mausoleum of Mohamed V (grandfather of the current King) and the Hassan Tour, Minaret and symbol of the city after being destroyed by the Lisbon earthquake in 1755. Stop in route for lunch (optional). Later, we will arrive in Fez, distribution rooms, dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 6: Monday - Fez
08.00 Breakfast and visit Fez city. We will see the 7 doors of the Royal Palace, the Jewish quarter or Mellah, the gate of Bab Bou Jeloud which gives access to the Medina or ancient city, one of the most impressive. Stroll through its labyrinthine alleys and souks. We will visit the Tanners and Medersa neighborhood, the oldest university in the world and its Quaraouiyine Mosque. Return to the hotel for lunch and free time during the afternoon-evening to enjoy peacefully in the Medina, where you will love its magic atmosphere. At night, optional dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 7: Tuesday - From Fez to Málaga (590 km).
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to Tangier, ferry to Tarifa and trip to Malaga.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 06.30am - Malaga: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio.
- 06.40am - Malaga: Hotel Tryp Alameda - Malaga City Centre.
- 07.00am - Torremolinos: Hotel Melia
- 07.30am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar
- 07.40am - Fuengirola: Hotel Occidental by Barcelo Fuengirola (old Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola)
- 08.00am - Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal / Hotel NH Marbella
- 09.00am - Tarifa: Puerto de Tarifa
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.