Imperial Cities & Chaouen 7 days from Málaga
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit Tanger, Tetouan, Chaouen, Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes and Fez in 7 days!
When: Every Wednesday
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|28 Jun||29 Jun||30 Jun||1||2||3||4|
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn 4 stars Sup (Tangier).
- Hotel Kenzi Basma 4 stars (Casablanca).
- Hotel Almas 3 stars (Marrakech).
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Transportation from Malaga to Algeciras by bus (multiple pick up stops).
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar Algeciras - Tanger Med).
- Transportation in Morocco by bus (or minibus).
- Accommodation 6 nights in Morocco (Half Board included).
- Guided Tours in Tetouan, Marrakech and Fez.
- Sightseeing in Meknes and Casablanca.
- Visit the Rabat main monuments (Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower).
- Free Time in Chefchaouen.
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
Full DescriptionEnjoy this organized trip to Morocco from Malaga in a group with accommodation, transportation and guided tours included for an excellent price! Here, you can find the itinerary of the trip:
Day 1: Wednesday - From Málaga to Tangier (200km).
06.30am: Departure from Costa del Sol to Algeciras, where we will take de Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. Check-in at the hotel, free time, dinner and rest.
Day 2: Thursday - From Tangier - Tetouan - Chaouen and back in Tangier (240 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Tetouan during the morning where you will enjoy a guided tour through La Plaza Moullay El Mehdi (also known as Plaza Primo de Rivera) and the Spanish Ensanche to Plaza Hassan II, where the Royal Palace is located. Continue through the Luneta and Jewish neighbourhood, the medina and the Bab Okla or Puerta de la Reina where you will have free time for optional lunch. Later, trip to Chaouen and Free Time in Chaouen during the afternoon to discover the village on your own. Later, transportation to Tangier. Dinner and rest.
Day 3: Friday - From Tangier to Casablanca (340 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Casablanca. On the way, stop for lunch optional. Arrival in Casablanca, rooms distribution, dinner and rest.
Day 4: Saturday - From Casablanca to Marrakech (240 km)
08.00 Breakfast and panoramic sightseeing of Casablanca, main economic city and the most populated in the country. We will go around boulevard Anfa, the Nations Square, the surrounded areas and the exterior of the Mosque Hassan II. We will continue with our trip to Marrakech, arrival and lunch at the hotel. Later, guided visit in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, (Similar Mosque to the Giralda in Seville). We will see some tombs saadianas and the sumptuous Bahia Palace. Walkthrough the Medina, souks and the magic square Djmaa El Fná. Return to the hotel, optional dinner-show and rest.
Day 5: Sunday - From Marrakech - Rabat - Meknes to Fez (550 km)
08.00 Breakfast and trip to Fez. We will stop at Meknés city, located in the heart of the Middle Atlas and surrounded by a fortress of 40 km. We will see the Door Veremos Bab Al Mansour, the most beautiful of Morocco. We will continue to Rabat, to join the guided visit in Rabat. Rabat is the capital of the kingdom and official residence of King Mohamed VI. We will visit the exterior of the Real Palace, The Mausoleum of Mohamed V (grandfather of the current King) and the Hassan Tour, Minaret and symbol of the city after being destroyed by the Lisbon earthquake in 1755. Stop in route for lunch (optional). Later, we will arrive in Fez, distribution rooms, dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 6: Monday - Fez
08.00 Breakfast and visit Fez city. We will see the 7 doors of the Royal Palace, the Jewish quarter or Mellah, the gate of Bab Bou Jeloud which gives access to the Medina or ancient city, one of the most impressive. Stroll through its labyrinthine alleys and souks. We will visit the Tanners and Medersa neighborhood, the oldest university in the world and its Quaraouiyine Mosque. Return to the hotel for lunch and free time during the afternoon-evening to enjoy peacefully in the Medina, where you will love its magic atmosphere. At night, optional dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 7: Tuesday - From Fez to Málaga (590 km).
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to Tangier, ferry to Algeciras and trip to Malaga.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- Do you need a hotel in Malaga nearby the pickup point for this tour? Click on Malaga Hotels & Accommodation
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Important Info: During March, April, May, October, Easter, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an extra payment of 40€ per person.
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
Upgrade Hotels Price:
- If you would like upgrade the hotels, you can pay plus 100€ per adult and the hotels will be Hotel Hilton City Center 5 stars (Tangier), Hotel Golden Tulip Farah 5 stars (Casablanca), Hotel Atlas ASNI 4 stars (Marrakech) and Hotel Zalagh Parc Palace 5 stars (Fez).
Solo Travellers Price:
- For single room there is a 185€ extra fee (274€ for the upgrade option).
Optional Dinner- Show Prices:
- The price for the optional Fantasia Dinner Show in Marrakech (Chez Ali) is 60€ per person.
- The price for the optional Dinner Show in Fez (Al Fassia Restaurant) is 50€ per person.
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 06.30am - Malaga: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio.
- 06.40am - Malaga: Hotel Tryp Alameda - Malaga City Centre.
- 07.00am - Torremolinos: Hotel Melia
- 07.30am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar
- 07.40am - Fuengirola: Hotel Occidental by Barcelo Fuengirola (old Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola)
- 08.00am - Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal / Hotel NH Marbella
- 10.30am - Tarifa: Puerto de Tarifa
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.