Alhambra & Granada Guided Tour: Large Group
1.0 (1 reviews)
Visit The Alhambra from Malaga on a a brand new 59 seats bus and enjoy 1 hour in Granada city.
From 79€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros Bus Stop (in front of Reding 23) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
Duration: 10 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Transportation by bus from Malaga (Capacity: 59 seats).
- WiFi, water, refreshing wipes and on-board phone charger.
- Tickets for Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces.
- Official tourist guide at La Alhambra (English & Spanish).
- Free time (1h) to walk through the center of Granada.
- Travel insurance.
Join a group tour at The Alhambra and visit the city where it is located this famous monument, Granada. Alhambra tickets and a professional guide are included. The transportation takes place on a brand new 59 seats bus from Malaga and Costa del Sol.
The guide will be waiting for the group on arrival to Granada, where you will join an Alhambra Guided Tour during 3 hours.
You will have 1h Free Time in Granada as well to discover the city centre on your own.
Great value for money. Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- The transportation begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- Please note this is an estimated itinerary, so the order of the activities is subject to the entrance time of Alhambra tickets.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- It is higlhly recommended to bring a snack (sandwich, chocolate, fruits, dried fruit). The free time for Lunch is estimated after the visit to La Alhambra, which usually finishes at 15.00pm.
Iberian Mobility has set free cancellation until 16 day(s) before starting time.
"Having been told to meet at the bus stop opposite Reding 23, we arrived in plenty of time. Unfortunately the driver stopped 30 yards past the bus stop which meant that we were last on and the only seats left were the small ones at the back. Myself and another of my party are in excess of 6ft 3in, so we were subjected to a very cramped and uncomfortable journey in both directions. The actual tour was ok, although a bit long winded as the guide had to speak in the required languages. After the tour it all started to go wrong. Having asked the guide if it would be ok to leave a bag on the minibus while we stopped in Granada, and told that it would be, the driver then returned two hours later with a different bus! He had forgotten to transfer any belongings. Eventually the bag was traced and the tour company suggested that we walked back to the original collection point at Reding 23. Not "sorry for the inconvenience, we'll send a taxi to your hotel with your belongings in it". Outrageous. Will I be recommending them to others? Definitely not. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.