Gibraltar, Puerto Banus & Marbella from Malaga
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit the stunning Rock of Gibraltar with stops in Puerto Banus & Marbella with a small group!
|29 Apr||30 Apr||1||2||3||4||5|
|1 Jun||2 Jun|
From 74€ per adult.
Where & When
When : Every Friday
Duration: 10 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Transportation from Malaga & Costa del Sol in a high-end minibus driven by a professional chauffeur (English-Spanish speaking).
- All kinds of amenities on board: wifi, refreshing water and mobile chargers.
- 2h Gibraltar Guided tour including: Visit to Hercules Pillars, St Michael’s cave, Apes's Den and Great Siege Tunnels.
- 30 minutes Free time in Puerto Banús and 1h Free Time in Marbella Old Town.
- Travel insurance.
4 people minimum required to guarantee this trip.
Rising up as an indomitable peak at the gateway between Spain and the African coast, Gibraltar is a unique destination with a life that goes beyond its surface.
Discover with the best guides and a small group, the monolithic Rock of Gibraltar entices tourists with its lush greenery and the friendly Barbary Macaques ubiquitous to the area.
You will visit among others: Hercules Pillars, St Michael’s cave, Apes's Den & Great Siege Tunnels.
On the way back from Gibraltar, you will visit the famous Puerto Banús, the luxury marina and shopping complex built in May 1970.
And you will not miss Marbella old town, with its narrow streets, their nooks and crannies, historic buildings, shops, boutiques and galleries, which make it a very rewarding experience.
This tour includes transportation from Malaga city to Gibraltar (including multiple pick-up points on the way) for the small 17 people group.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- We suggest you come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Iberian Mobility has set free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.