Gibraltar Small Group Tour
4.0 (2 reviews)
Visit the stunning Rock of Gibraltar with a small group!
When: Every Friday
Duration: 10 hours
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"This was a very good trip and we enjoyed it very much. However, there were a few problems—we left very early and were given no time to eat lunch until almost..."
|26 Dec||27 Dec||28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1|
|30||31||1 Feb||2 Feb||3 Feb||4 Feb||5 Feb|
- Transportation from Malaga & Costa del Sol in a high-end minibus driven by a professional chauffeur (English-Spanish speaking).
- All kinds of amenities onboard: wifi, refreshing water and mobile chargers.
- 2h Gibraltar Guided tour including: Visit to Hercules Pillars, St. Michael’s caves, Apes's Den and Great Siege Tunnels.
- Travel insurance.
- Other not described.
- We suggest you come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid ID.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport and multiple entry Schengen visa (except for citizens from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Check if you need a visa to enter Gibraltar on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- For further information click on www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.
What's NOT included?
4 people minimum required to guarantee this trip.
Rising up as an indomitable peak at the gateway between Spain and the African coast, Gibraltar is a unique destination with a life that goes beyond its surface.
Discover with the best guides and a small group, the monolithic Rock of Gibraltar entices tourists with its lush greenery and the friendly Barbary Macaques ubiquitous to the area.
You will visit among others: Hercules Pillars, St Michael’s cave, Apes's Den & Great Siege Tunnels.
This tour includes transportation from Malaga city to Gibraltar (including multiple pick-up points on the way) for the small 22 people group.
A little bit more...
"I thought we would have had time to walk and shop in Gibraltar, all advertising seemed to indicate there would be time. Our time in Gibraltar was limited to time on the bus only. Some might say false advertising?!? But apart from that the tour was good. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are sorry you undertood there was Free Time in Gibraltar, but we never advertised it on this tour. This tour includes Marbella and Puerto Banus, and it is the only one which includes Great Siege Tunnels as well so there is no time enough in one day to have Free Time in Gibraltar during this tour."
"This was a very good trip and we enjoyed it very much. However, there were a few problems—we left very early and were given no time to eat lunch until almost 15:30. We had four teenagers and both they and we were all starving. We were given exactly 20 minutes to find and eat lunch in Puerto Banus, and in Marbella we only had 30 minutes. Just long enough to eat an ice cream. We noticed that we were done with the tour at least an hour earlier than we were promised."