Special Tour North Morocco from Malaga 3 days
Rating: Not rated yet.
Assilah, Tetouan, Chaouen, Tangier & Ceuta from Malaga, with accommodation, transportation and guided tours included!
From 214€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Town Hall Malaga (Bus stop next to Av Parque) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Special New Years Eve 30-12-2018
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Hotel M'Diq Golden Beach 4 Stars (Located outside of Tetouan, in a touristic-beach area).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up point).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Ferry (Algeciras - Ceuta).
- 2 nights hotel accommodation (Breakfast included).
- Guided tours in Morocco. Local guides in Ceuta, Tetouan, Tangier and Chaouen.
- 3 Moroccan Menu Lunch. First day, at a restaurant in Tetouan. Second day in Assilah and last day in Chaouen.
- Travel Insurance.
Special trip End of the Year 2018 for those who prefer travelling than staying at home to celebrate New Year´s Eve as always!
Enjoy this 3 days trip to Morocco from Malaga in a group, including accommodation, meals, transportation and guided tours! During these 3 intensive days, you will discover the city of Ceuta (Spanish city located in Africa) and the north of Morocco: Assilah, Tetouan, Chaouen & Tangier from Malaga.
Day 1: Sunday 30th Dec 2018 - From Malaga to Tetouan
Costa del Sol - Algeciras - Ceuta - Tetouan (230 km)
07:00 Departure from Costa del Sol to Algeciras, where you will take the ferry to Ceuta, crossing the Stait of Gibraltar (45 minutes aprox). At arrival to Ceuta, sightseeing by bus in Ceuta to discover the monumental complex and fortress, Foso de San Felipe, Africa´s square, the mountain Hacho and San Antonio´s view point. After the guided visit and border control, transportation to Tetouan, where you will enjoy a welcomet & ypical moroccan lunch included with music in Tetouan. During the afternoon, walking tour in Tetouan through the medina, Plaza Hassan II, zouks and popular markets, with time for shopping. Transportation to the hotel and rest.
Día 2: Monday 31st Dic 2018 - Assilah & Tangier
Tetuan - Assilah - Tanger - Tetuan (130 km)
08.00 After breakfast, discover Assilah, fisherman village to explore the narrow streets and Meditteranean lunch in Assilah included. During the afternoon, trip to Tangier to visit the Cap Epartel, the Caves of Hercules and enjoy a sightseeing to see the modern city by bus: The Boulevar Pasteur, the France's Square and the diplomatics main streets. Trip back to the hotel in Tetouan and rest (or optional Special Dinner New Year´s Eve at the hotel to pay directly to the guide in Morocco).
Day 3: Tuesday 1st Jan 2019 - Chaouen and back to Sapin.
Tetouan - Chaouen - Ceuta - Algeciras - Costa del Sol (350 km)
08.00 After breakfast, day trip to Chefchaouen, famous village by the blue colours. Walking tour starting from the Alcazaba's exteriors and octogonal Mosque, located at the square Uta Hammam, guided tour through the Medina to arrive the manantial Ras Al-Ma. Typical moroccan lunch in Chaouen included and free time to enjoy the village on your own for shopping. At the time indicated by the guide, departure to our initial destination, trip to Ceuta and Costa del Sol, Spain.
22.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Others not described..
- Drinks during Lunch.
A little bit more...
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- For single travellers, there is an extra fee 39€ per single room.
- Hotel M’Diq Golden Beach 4 Stars is the only hotel allowed to sell alcohol in the area.
- Optional Special Dinner New Year's Eve at hotel M´Diq Golden Beach (70€ per person aprox) will be offered by the guide in Morocco.
- Multiple Pick up points along Costa del Sol (Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Fuengirola, Marbella, Estepona, Algeciras). Contact us for further information.
- English & Spanish speaking guides.
- Please, consider to bring a small personal bag and 1 suitcase 23kg max. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip or there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.
No cancellation available.
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.