Gibraltar Small Group Express
4.5 (2 reviews)
Visit the stunning Rock of Gibraltar, Puerto Banus & Marbella in a small group with non stops from Malaga!
When: Every Tuesday
Duration: 9 hours (3,5h in Gibraltar)
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros bus stop (in front of Reding 23) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Not as advertised. We got back 1 hour and 45 minutes earlier than we were told. The guide in Gibraltar, Carl was excellent. Not enough time to eat lunch in Gibraltar...."
|29 Aug||30 Aug||31 Aug||1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28||29||30||1 Oct||2 Oct|
- Transportation from Malaga in a high-end minibus driven by a professional chauffeur (English-Spanish speaking).
- Amenities on board: Wifi and water.
- 2h Rock of Gibraltar Tour (English & Spanish speaking chauffeur-guide). The tour includes the Visit to Hercules Pillars, St Michael’s cave, Apes's Den and Great Siege Tunnels.
- 1,5h Free Time in Gibraltar.
- 30 minutes Free time in Puerto Banús and 1h Marbella Old Town.
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
4 people minimum required to guarantee this trip.
Visit Gibraltar, a unique destination with a life that goes beyond its surface in a trip from Malaga non stops.
Discover with the best guides and a small group, the monolithic Rock of Gibraltar entices tourists with its lush greenery and the friendly Barbary Macaques ubiquitous to the area.
You will visit among others: Hercules Pillars, St Michael’s cave, Apes's Den & Great Siege Tunnels.
On the way back from Gibraltar, you will visit the famous Puerto Banús, the luxury marina and shopping complex built in May 1970.
And you will not miss Marbella old town, with its narrow streets, their nooks and crannies, historic buildings, shops, boutiques and galleries, which make it a very rewarding experience.
A little bit more...
- We suggest you come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Please consider traveling by bus 2 hours for the way Malaga-Gibraltar.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid ID.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport and multiple entry Schengen visa (except for citizens from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Check if you need a visa to enter Gibraltar on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- For further information click on www.gibraltar.gov.gi
"Punctual. Friendly well dressed driver to Gibraltar. English speaking guide took over once in Gibraltar. Very informative tour. Guide very knowledgeable. It would have been a 5 star recommendation if the time in Gib had been longer. 3 hours is not enough.otherwise everything good "
"Not as advertised. We got back 1 hour and 45 minutes earlier than we were told. The guide in Gibraltar, Carl was excellent. Not enough time to eat lunch in Gibraltar. Had to pay for a taxi to get back to our van because the driver wanted us back by a certain time. For what I don’t know because like I said we got back at 4:15 not 6 pm as was advertised."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.