Ronda Small Group Tour
Rating: Not rated yet.
Discover one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Spain and visit a famous Winery!
When: Every Thursday
Duration: 9 hours
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Printed voucher required: Print and show the confirmation email that we'll send after the payment.
No reviews yet.
|28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1||2||3|
- Travel in a high-end minibus driven by a professional chauffeur (English-Spanish speaking).
- Small group of maximum 17 passengers and maximum 4 stops.
- All kinds of amenities on board: wifi, refreshing water, and mobile chargers.
- 2h Guided tour in Ronda and 1,5h free time.
- Guided visit to a winery & local tapas with wine tasting (2 wines + 2 tapas).
- Tickets to visit the Plaza de Toros, Don Bosco House and Mondragón Palace.
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
In this experience, you will discover the most emblematic places by the hand of our best guides. During a walking tour in Ronda, you will visit among others: The Bullring, Don Bosco House & the Mondragón Palace.
After the guided tour, you will have free time around the town historical center of Ronda.
At the end, the group will visit a very famous winery to enjoy a visit performed by an oenologist where to discover the process of winemaking and taste some local tapas.
Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites.
A little bit more...
- We suggest you to come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please remind to check how the weather in Ronda is going to be so you can choose appropriate clothing. Always bring comfortable shoes!