Tangier Day Trip from Malaga: Small Group
Rating: Not rated yet.
Enjoy Morocco in a small group with a guided tour in Tangier, lunch and The Caves of Hercules included!
|30 Dec||31 Dec||1||2||3||4||5|
|27||28||29||30||31||1 Feb||2 Feb|
From 119€ per adult.
Where & When
When : Every Wednesday
Duration: 15 hrs (5h in Tangierr)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Travel in a high-end minibus driven by a professional chauffeur (English-Spanish speaking).
- All kinds of amenities on board: wifi, refreshing water and mobile chargers.
- Small group: 25 passengers max.
- Fast Ferry roundtrip Tarifa - Tangier
- Transportation in Tangier.
- Group Guided walking tour in Tangier (5h).
- Lunch included at a typical Moroccan restaurant (drinks are not included).
- Travel insurance.
4 people minimum required to guarantee this trip.
Traveling to Africa through the gateway that is Tangier is a truly unique experience that must be lived when being in Malaga, Spain.
It is a fascinating city to visit as it has many of the things that travellers love: a sense of exotic mystery, interesting history, beautiful vistas and unspoiled beaches
During this tour you will join a small group (25 people max) during a walking tour in Tangier around the Kasbah, The Palace of the Sultan, The Medina and The Souk.
Later you will experience a traditional Lunch in a typical restaurant and you will visit during this tour the Cap Espartel and The Caves of Hercules as well.
What's NOT included?
- Drinks at typical lunch in Tangier.
A little bit more...
- The transportation begins picking up passengers in Nerja and finishes its pick up route in Estepona.
- It is recommended to come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Iberian Mobility has set free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.