Tetouan Weekend: Tangier & Chaouen Tours included
4.5 (2 reviews)
Visit Tetouan, Chaouen & Tangier from Malaga, with accommodation, guided tours and transportation included!
|27 May||28 May||29 May||30 May||31 May||1||2|
From 186€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Ayuntamiento de Málaga (Parada Bus cercana Av Parque) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Fridays
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Hotel Yacouta 3 stars (Tetouan).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- 2 nights Accommodation (Half Board: Breakfast & dinner included).
- Lunch in typical restaurant Tetouan.
- Lunch in hotel restaurant Chaouen.
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Tickets entrance to monuments during the guided tours.
- Travel insurance.
- Full Board.
Day 1: Friday - From Malaga to Tetouan
Costa del Sol - Algeciras - Ceuta - Tetouan - Tangier (230 km)
15:00 Departure from Costa del Sol to Algeciras, where you will take the Ferry to Ceuta, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar (45 minutes aprox). On arrival to Ceuta, border control and transportation to Tetouan. Rooms distribution at the hotel, dinner and rest.
Day 2: Saturday - Tetouan & Tangier
Tetouan - Tangier - Tetouan (130 km)
08.00 After breakfast, discover Tetouan, where you will enjoy a guided tour through La Plaza Moullay El Mehdi (also known as Plaza Primo de Rivera) and the Spanish Ensanche to Plaza Hassan II, where the Royal Palace is located. Continue through the Luneta and Jewish neighbourhood, the medina and the Bab Okla or Puerta de la Reina. Time for shopping and Typical Moroccan Lunch included. Later, departure for the trip to Tangier where you will have a panoramic sightseeing of the residential areas, palaces and old colonial neighbourhoods. Visit the Kasbah, the medina and its souks. Later, visit the Hercules Caves and Cabo Spartel to enjoy the views. Return to the hotel in Tetouan, dinner and rest.
Day 3: Sunday - From Tetouan to Spain.
Tetouan - Chaouen - Ceuta - Algeciras - Costa del Sol (350 km)
08.00 Breakfast and trip to Chefchaouen, famous village for its blue colours. Walking tour through the medina until the Ras Al-Ma Manantial. After lunch (included) and some free time for shopping, departure to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin in Spain.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
- Drinks during Lunch & Dinner.
A little bit more...
- Important Info: July & August there is an extra payment of 18€ per person.
- If you would like an upgrade the hotel to M’Diq: Hotel Golden Beach 4 stars, you can pay plus 20€ per adult.
- If you would like an upgrade the hotel to Hotel Chams 4 stars or Hotel Paloma 4 stars or Mdiq Hotel Karia Kabila 4 (subject to availability), you can pay plus 45€ per adult.
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- For single room there is a 39€ extra fee.
- Multiple Pick Up Points along Costa del Sol. Contact us and we will inform you about the nearest one to your accommodation.
- Multilingual Tour: English and Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip or there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.
No cancellation available.
"Very interesting trip. You get to see quite a bit of Morocco in the two days (which are quite full). It is a good mix of guided tour and free time. Our guides were very very good and friendly. Definitely recommend."
"Desearia que Flandria se identificara mas facilmente en los puntos de encuentro (con alguna camiseta, sombrilla, cartel) al inicio frente al ayuntamiento todos estabamos un poco "perdidos" y fue muy de prisa la subida a la camioneta sin checar los nombres de nadie... El hotel Paloma que es en el que me hospedaron esta limpio y amplio pero el desayuno podria mejorar. El guia de Chauen no proporciono informacion interesante solo hacia bromas y casi no se escuchaba porque el grupo era demasiado grande. Prefereiria mas tiempo libre que pasarlo en los comercios, tal vez una caminata donde se junta los oceanos, o la posiblidad de banarse en el mar o tomar un refresco en los cafes frente a la cueva de hercules en lugar de pasar tiempo en las compras. En general bien, pero definitivamente hay varios puntos por mejorar"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.