3 days in Morocco: Overnights in Tetouan
4.5 (6 reviews)
Visit Tetouan, Chaouen & Tangier from Malaga, with accommodation, guided tours and transportation included!
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Meeting Point: Ayuntamiento de Málaga (Parada Bus cercana Av Parque) Open Google Maps.
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Gran experiencia! Viaje breve, pero muy completo. Quedamos felices de poder conocer un poco de este maravilloso país. El hotel, el bus y los diferentes guías..."
|28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1||2||3|
- Hotel Yacouta 3 stars (Tetouan).
- Transportation from Malaga to Algeciras by Bus (multiple pick up stops).
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar Algeciras-Ceuta).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- 2 nights Accommodation in Tetouan (Half Board: Breakfast & dinner included).
- Lunch in typical restaurant Tetouan.
- Lunch in hotel restaurant Chaouen.
- Guided tours in Tetouan and Chefchaouen.
- Sightseeing in Tangier and visit to the Hercules Caves and Cabo Spartel.
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
- Drinks during Lunch & Dinner.
Full DescriptionEnjoy this weekend trip to North Morocco from Malaga in a group including accommodation, transportation, guided tours and full board! This trip is scheduled some Fridays with departure from Malaga at 15.00hrs. Here, you can find the full itinerary for the trip:
Day 1: Friday - From Malaga to Tetouan
Costa del Sol - Algeciras - Ceuta - Tetouan - Tangier (230 km)
15:00 Departure from Málaga and Costa del Sol to Algeciras Port (3h duration approx), where you will take the Ferry to Ceuta, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar (45 minutes aprox). On arrival to Ceuta, border control and transportation to Tetouan. Arrival to the hotel during the evening. Rooms distribution, dinner and rest.
Day 2: Saturday - Visit Tetouan & Tangier
Tetouan - Tangier - Tetouan (130 km)
08.00 After breakfast, transport and Guided Tour in Tetouan, where you will enjoy a guided tour through La Plaza Moullay El Mehdi (also known as Plaza Primo de Rivera) and the Spanish Ensanche to Plaza Hassan II, where the Royal Palace is located. Continue through the Luneta and Jewish neighbourhood, the medina and the Bab Okla or Puerta de la Reina. Time for shopping and Typical Moroccan Lunch included. Later, trip to Tangier where you will have a panoramic sightseeing of the residential areas, palaces and old colonial neighbourhoods. The tour continues visiting Hercules Caves and Cabo Spartel to enjoy the views. Return to the hotel in Tetouan, dinner and rest.
Day 3: Sunday - From Tetouan to Spain.
Tetouan - Chaouen - Ceuta - Algeciras - Málaga (350 km)
08.00 Breakfast and trip to Chefchaouen, famous village for its blue colours. Walking tour through the medina until the Ras Al-Ma Manantial. After lunch (included) and some free time for shopping, departure to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin in Spain.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
Note: "Special 3 days in Morocco: Overnights in Tetouan". On the following dates 10th October, 31st October and 6th December 2020 the departure is at 07.00am (instead of 15.00h as usually) and the order of the activities in the itinerary is a little bit different and there is an extra fee of 15€ per person.
A little bit more...
- Important Info: July & August there is an extra payment of 18€ per person.
- If you would like an upgrade the hotel to M’Diq: Hotel Golden Beach 4 stars, you can pay plus 20€ per adult.
- If you would like an upgrade the hotel to Hotel Paloma 4 stars or Hotel Dreams 4 stars (subject to availability), you can pay plus 28€ per adult.
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- For single room there is a 39€ extra fee.
- Multilingual Tour: English and Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
- Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 15.00am - Malaga City Centre: Bus Stop Av Cervantes next to the City Hall - Ayuntamiento.
- 15.20am - Torremolinos: Supermercado Noche y Dia.
- 15.35am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar (24 hrs)
- 16.00am - Fuengirola: Centro Parada Bus Unicaja junto a Estacion de Autobuses.
- 16.30am - Marbella: Bus Stop Stairs entrance to Bus Station.
- 17.30am - Algeciras. Information Points Algeciras Port.
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip or there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.
"Gran experiencia! Viaje breve, pero muy completo. Quedamos felices de poder conocer un poco de este maravilloso país. El hotel, el bus y los diferentes guías superaron nuestras expectativas. Gracias Nicolás y Rocío por su disponibilidad! 100% recomendables"
"Ciudades muy interesantes por su historia y composición. "
"El hotel parecía menos de 4 estrellas, o muy desgastado. La guía a cargo: muy bien Amable y con manejo del grupo."
"La verdad que el tour estuvo muy bien organizado aunque demasiado enfocado a realizar compras y no a conocer la cultura. Respecto si lo recomendaría a mujeres que viajan solas, sí que lo recomiendo. Estaba bastante bien organizado y excepto en el tiempo libre en el que era mejor estar junto a otros miembros del grupo, por lo demás sin problema."
"Very interesting trip. You get to see quite a bit of Morocco in the two days (which are quite full). It is a good mix of guided tour and free time. Our guides were very very good and friendly. Definitely recommend."