Sailing in Catamaran & BBQ Lunch included
5.0 (1 reviews)
Join a catamaran sailing experience from Malaga with BBQ lunch included!
When: Thursday, Friday & Sunday at 12.00h
Duration: 3 hours
Meeting Point: Puerto de Málaga, Muelle 1 Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 7 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
- Sail on board a Catamaran Half day trip (3h).
- Multilingual Guide (English & Spanish).
- Searching for dolphins & Swimming stops.
- Lunch included (Salad, BBQ, bread, fruit) and 1 drink (water or soft drink or Sangría)
- Views from the Catamaran (Cathedral, Lighthouse, Gibralfaro, city view, Muelle Uno, Cruise Ships).
An unique experience on board of a Catamaran to discover the coastline of Malaga with lunch (BBQ) on board included.
The capacity of this Catamaran is up to 100 people maximum.
This adventure will start at the Malaga harbour, where the catamaran is located (Muelle Uno).
The duration of the journey is 3 hours. You can sail seated or lying on the mesh net while, with stops to enjoy a relaxing swim.
Refresh in Malaga with this activity!
A little bit more...
- Don´t forget comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably white sole), sunglasses, sunscreen (highly recommended) and towel.
- BBQ may be changed by Seafood Paella (specially in summer).
- Kids are welcome to this activity!
- Food for vegetarians available on previous notice.
- It is not allowed to bring drinks or food.
- Catamaran Bar on board available.
- 1,5€ Water (small bottle).
- 2€ Beer (can).
- 2€ Soft drinks (can).
- 5€ Mojito or Sangria 0,5l.
- On May & September 2019: Departures are on Sunday at 12:00h.
- On June 2019: Departures are on Friday & Sunday at 12:00h.
- On Summer (July & August), from 01/06 to 31/08: Departures are on Thursday, Friday and Sunday at 12:00h.
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.