Tangier Small Group Express
4.0 (3 reviews)
Enjoy Morocco from Malaga to Tarifa non stops, with a guided tour in Tangier, lunch and The Caves of Hercules included!
When: Every Monday
Duration: 12 hours (5 in Tangier)
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros Bus Stop (in front of Reding 23) Open Google Maps.
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"It is a long day, so be prepared. We chose the small group which had no stops to Tarifa. On the way we did change buses which took a few minutes. The ferry was 50..."
|28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1||2||3|
- Travel in a high-end minibus driven by a professional chauffeur (English-Spanish speaking) from Malaga to Tarifa non stops.
- All kinds of amenities on board: wifi, refreshing water and mobile chargers.
- Fast Ferry roundtrip Tarifa - Tangier
- Transportation in Tangier.
- Guided walking group tour in Tangier (5h). Small group: 25 passengers max.
- Lunch included at a typical Moroccan restaurant (drinks are not included).
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Drinks at typical lunch in Tangier.
4 people minimum required to guarantee this trip.
Travel to Africa from Malaga without pick up points on the way, this tour is Express from Malaga! And enjoy Tangier, a truly unique experience that must be lived when being in Malaga, Spain.
It is a fascinating city to visit as it has many of the things that travellers love: a sense of exotic mystery, interesting history, beautiful vistas and unspoiled beaches
During this tour you will join a group tour (25 people max) during a walking tour in Tangier around the Kasbah, The Palace of the Sultan, The Medina and The Souk.
Later you will experience a traditional Lunch in a typical restaurant and you will visit during this tour the Cap Espartel and The Caves of Hercules as well.
A little bit more...
- It is recommended to come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
"The experience in Morocco was amazing!! Just remember it will be a very long day! It took us 3 hours of driving from our hotel to get to the ferry plus a 50 minute ferry ride and a lot of customs. The ferry ride was fast and enjoyable. However, once we got to Morocco our small tour guide was nowhere to be found and we were thrown into the large group which was perfectly fine but we had paid more for the small group. It was amazing to see so many different sites and to get to ride the camels. The guide speaks a lot of different languages so have your listening ears on. "
"It is a long day, so be prepared. We chose the small group which had no stops to Tarifa. On the way we did change buses which took a few minutes. The ferry was 50 minutes but it it takes almost an hour to board. The 5 hours we had on Tangiers was great. Omlyb10 in our group. The tour includes a nice lunch, short camel ride and a snake charmer"
"Not what is advertised. Bait and switch. Got to Tangier and put on large bus with another group. Guide as spoke poor English. Often could not hear from the back of the group. Not worth the premium price."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.