Enjoy a private wine tasting in the city centre of Malaga.
This small and cozy local bar is located in the heart of Malaga, close to Atarazanas Market.
Ricardo, the owner will explain you with passion the differences between the local wines to identify a good wine through the sight, nose, and palate, all accompanied with gourmet tapas.
The Wine tasting will consist of 5 wines, each one accompanied by an excellent & gourmet Tapa.
- Wine Manzanilla Callejuela - D.O. Jerez from Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Cádiz. - Tapa: Anchovies.
- Wine La Ola del Melillero - Dry Wine White Pedro Ximenez from the Malaga mountains Tapa: Salmon Toast.
- Wine La Depa - Spanish Red Wine D.O Sierras de Malaga Tapa: Pork Greaves.
- Seis + Seis Wine - Spanish Red Wine D.O Sierras de Malaga. Tapa: Oxtail Croquettes.
- Zumbral Wine - Sweet Wine Axarquia. Tapa: Curated Cheese.
What's NOT included?
- Other food and drink not described above.
A little bit more...
- The tapas offered with the wines of the tastings can be changed due to out of stock, but they will always be substituted with some similar quality tapas food.
- Restaurant unable to serve alcohol to people under 18 years old.
- 10% discount bottles offered during the wine tasting.
Vinoteca Bouquet's Policy
- Free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.