Fez Trip 3 days from Malaga & Costa del Sol
5.0 (3 reviews)
Visit Fez, the intellectual and religious capital of Morocco from Malaga with this guided trip!
From 239€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio at 06.30am Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Sunday
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (Half Board).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments during the guided tour.
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Sunday - From Malaga to Fez
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tánger - Fez (590 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will take the Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. On arrival to Morocco, we will meet our local tour guide and we will start the trip to Fez. We will stop to have lunch (optional) at Larache. During the evening, we will arrive in Fez, rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Monday - Full day in Fez
08.00 After breakfast, Guided Tour in Fez, the intellectual and religious capital of the country. You will visit during the morning the most important highlights: The exterior of the Royal Palace and its 7 gates, the Dar El Makhzen (former residence of the Sultan), the Bab Bojloud gate, the Medina (old town), mosques like The Karaouine Mosque, fountains like the one located at Es- Seffarin square, the tanners, the Souk and more. Return to the hotel for Lunch and Free time during the afternoon in Fez. At night, optional dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 3: Tuesday - From Fez to Tangier - Tarifa to Costa del Sol (590 km)
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. End of our services.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- Do you need a hotel in Malaga nearby the pickup point for this tour? Click on Malaga Hotels & Accommodation
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Important Info: During March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an extra payment of 25€ per person.
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
Upgrade Hotels Price:
- You can pay plus 36€ per adult if you prefer the Hotel Ramada 5 stars (Fez).
Solo Travellers Price:
- For single room there is a 48€ extra fee (65€ for the upgrade option).
Optional Dinner- Show Prices:
- The price for the optional Dinner Show in Fez (Al Fassia Restaurant) is 50€ per person.
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 06.30am - Malaga: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio.
- 06.40am - Malaga: Hotel Tryp Alameda - Malaga City Centre.
- 07.00am - Torremolinos: Hotel Melia
- 07.30am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar
- 07.40am - Fuengirola: Hotel Las Piramides (Occidental)
- 08.00am - Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal / Hotel NH Marbella
- 09.00am - Tarifa: Puerto de Tarifa
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.
"Gracias Rocío por tu atención, la pasamos genial! Todo perfecto salió. Destaco la gran amabilidad de Antonio, el conductor que vinimos de Tarifa a Malaga...esperamos volver, gracias x todo."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.