Enjoy this organized trip to Fez from Malaga departing every Sunday, to join a group with accommodation, transportation and guided tour in Fez included for a great price! You can find the full itinerary of the trip as follows:
Day 1: Sunday - From Malaga to Fez
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tánger - Fez (590 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will take the Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. On arrival to Morocco, we will meet our local tour guide and we will start the trip to Fez. We will stop to have lunch (optional) at Larache. During the evening, we will arrive in Fez, rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Monday - Full day in Fez
08.00 After breakfast, Guided Tour in Fez, the intellectual and religious capital of the country. You will visit during the morning the most important highlights: The exterior of the Royal Palace and its 7 gates, the Dar El Makhzen (former residence of the Sultan), the Bab Bojloud gate, the Medina (old town), mosques like The Karaouine Mosque, fountains like the one located at Es- Seffarin square, the tanners, the Souk and more. Return to the hotel for Lunch and Free time during the afternoon in Fez. At night, optional dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 3: Tuesday - From Fez to Tangier - Tarifa to Costa del Sol (590 km)
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. End of our services.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (Half Board).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments during the guided tour.
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- Important Info: During March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an extra payment of 19€ per person.
- If you would like to upgrade the hotel, you can pay plus 36€ per adult for the Hotel Royal Mirage 5 stars (Fez).
- The price for the optional Dinner Show in Fez (Al Fassia Restaurant) is 50€ per person.
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- For single room there is a 48€ extra fee (65€ for the upgrade option).
- Multiple Pick Up Points along Costa del Sol. You can check the complete list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (Contact us if you need any help to select the nearest one to your accommodation).
- Multilingual local guide: English and spanish
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip, 50% of your total amount will be charged.
- If there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- No cancellation available.
★★★★★Silvana, Argentina, 11 January 2019
"Gracias Rocío por tu atención, la pasamos genial! Todo perfecto salió. Destaco la gran amabilidad de Antonio, el conductor que vinimos de Tarifa a Malaga...esperamos volver, gracias x todo."
★★★★★Alison, United Kingdom, 12 December 2018
★★★★★Glenda, Sweden, 7 August 2018
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.