Visit the famous charming town of Mijas, Marbella & the port area Puerto Banus.
- The first stop will be at Mijas, village formed by narrow streets with white houses decorated with hand-painted and colourful flowerpots. This village is located in the mountains and it is famous by the Burrotaxis (donkeys-taxi).
- During the tour you will see a flamenco show in the town square offered by the Municipality of Mijas and you will have free time to enjoy the town by yourself.
- After Mijas the trip continues to Marbella, where a small panoramic view of the city by bus is included and a walk through the town. In Marbella you will have free time as well.
- The last stop is at Puerto Banus, famous for its yachts, bars and restaurants.
- At the end of the visit, you will go back to the departing point following the coastline.
- Free Time in Mijas.
- Free Time in Marbella.
- Free time in Puerto Banus.
- Transportation. Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
What's NOT included?
- Tickets Entrance.
- Food and drinks.
- Guided tours in Marbella, Mijas & Puerto Banus.
A little bit more...
- Please, consider this trip includes the transportation by bus to the different spots: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus, where you will visit the small villages by your own with free time. (No guided tour).
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Malaga and finishes its pick up route in Marbella.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Viajes Rusadir's Policy
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- Free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.