Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus
3.5 (2 reviews)
Visit the white villages located at the Costa del Sol in Malaga!
From 28€ per adult.
Where & When
When : Every Wednesday
Duration: 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Free Time in Mijas.
- Free Time in Marbella.
- Free time in Puerto Banus.
- Escort guide to help clients enjoy the highlights with free time.
- Transportation. Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
Visit the famous charming town of Mijas, Marbella & the port area Puerto Banus.
- The first stop will be at Mijas, village formed by narrow streets with white houses decorated with hand-painted and colourful flowerpots. This village is located in the mountains and it is famous by the Burrotaxis (donkeys-taxi).
- During the tour you will see a flamenco show in the town square offered by the Municipality of Mijas and you will have free time to enjoy the town by yourself.
- After Mijas the trip continues to Marbella, where a small panoramic view of the city by bus is included and a walk through the town. In Marbella you will have free time as well.
- The last stop is at Puerto Banus, famous for its yachts, bars and restaurants.
- At the end of the visit, you will go back to the departing point following the coastline.
What's NOT included?
- Tickets Entrance.
- Food and drinks.
- Guided tours in Marbella, Mijas & Puerto Banus.
A little bit more...
- Please, consider this trip includes transportation by bus to different spots: Mijas, Marbella & Puerto Banus, where you will visit the small villages on your own with free time. (No guided tour).
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Malaga and finishes its pick up route in Marbella.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Viajes Rusadir has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"3 places in one day, good trip. Would have been a little longer in Marbella and less time in Puerto Banus."
"Un paseo muy básico. Esperaba que me cuenten más de la historia de cada lugar y esto no fue así. En cada sitio nos dejaron para pasear solos y mirar. No es lo que esperaba. En Marbella pasamos por delante de la plaza San Bernabé y paso desapercibido como si nada hubiera allí. Gracias a Google nos enteramos que allí hay diez esculturas de salvador Dalí. Esto es solo un ejemplo"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.