An unique luxury experience on board of a Catamaran to discover the coastline of Malaga with gastro food (Paella), three drinks and a professional multilingual guide (5 languages) on board included.
The capacity of this Catamaran is up to 30 people maximum.
This adventure will start at the Malaga harbour, where the catamaran is located (Muelle Uno) and from where so you will see amazing Cruise Ships passing by.
During the sailing we will look for the Dolphins (95% chance) and will make a stop in the sea to swim and snorkel
The Captain will cook a typical Spanish Paella on board to enjoy a delicious lunch (included)
Sunbathing in the hammocks in front, nipping from your Tinto de Verano, while searching the dolphins...Relax in Malaga with this activity!
- Sail on board a Catamaran Half day trip (3,5h).
- Multilingual Guide (Dutch, French, English & Spanish).
- Searching for dolphins & Swimming stops.
- Workshop Fresh made Paella on board & 3 drinks (sodas, beer, Tinto de Verano).
- Views from the Catamaran (Cathedral, Lighthouse, Gibralfaro, city view, Muelle Uno, Cruise Ships).
A little bit more...
- Don´t forget comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably white sole), sunglasses, sunscreen (highly recommended) and towel.
- Kids and adults can take the steering wheel and experience a real sailing.
- If you are staying at Velez Malaga, this tour is offered on Tuesdays (contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Luxe Catamaran Trip's Policy
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.