Caminito del Rey English & Spanish Group
4.4 (22 reviews)
Enjoy a guided tour at Caminito del Rey with direct transportation from Malaga.
From 60€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros Bus Stop (Paseo de Reding 8) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Everyday (except Monday)
Duration: 6 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Transportation in premium vehicle, maximum 30 passengers .
- WiFi & water on-board.
- Caminito del Rey Tickets.
- Guided tour during the Caminito del Rey (English & Spanish).
- Travel insurance.
Join this group tour (up to 30 people) to experience a guided tour at Caminito del Rey, the famous 100 mts cliff sidewalk with spectacular views.
Transportation from Malaga (direct) & also pick up available from Torremolinos and Benalmadena. English speaking driver on brand new high-end vehicles.
On arrival to the north entrance, the group will meet the guide and start the amazing walk on Caminito del Rey to learn the history, geography, fauna, and stories about this famous path.
At the end of the path, the transportation will be waiting for you to return to your pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Lunch or other meals are not included.
- This tour doesn't include free time for lunch.
- Companion guide during the journey is not included.
A little bit more...
- There are 3 pick up points for this tour: Malaga City, Torremolinos & Benalmadena..
- The estimated time back in Malaga is 14.00h (*this might change subject to starting time).
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from vertigo or who are not in suitable physical condition.
- You must be fit enough to complete the 7,7 km one entry / one exit route (3 hours, including stops) path. It is not physically demanding.
- It can be closed because of the weather (rain, strong wind). In this case, we will inform you the day before and you will receive full refund.
- Bring lots of water or energy drinks, chocolates, fruits, dried fruit and wear appropriate shoes and clothes for the season.
- Kids over 8 years of age are welcome, always accompanied by a responsible adult. Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to enter.
- For safety reasons, it is forbbiden:
- To come with shoes no appropiate to have a walk, specially flip-flops and helled shoes.
- To carry backpacks, bags or any other big object included sticks and crutches.
- To take photos or videos with a tripod or to use cameras and equipment that can block other visitors' way.
- To use umbrellas.
- Check the complete rules list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (English at pages 3 and 4)
Iberian Mobility has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"It was supposed to bilingual but the drive didn't speak a word of English so we didn't have any info on the schedule. We were asked to meeting an hour earlier and arrived at the Caminito at 9:30am but then we were told that we had to wait for the guide who would only arrive at 11am. It's not the first time you organize such tours so I don't understand why the guide wasn't on site already. So we didn't wait and went without guide, which was great! So this was only convenient for the bus drive from Malaga."
"Fantastic trip, well organised and highly recommend! Rachel was our guide and she had lots of interesting stories, we especially liked hearing her stories of when she used to do the walk pre 2015! "
"Awesome trip! Nikolas from Malaga trips deserves a medal. Not only did he answer my numerous emails instantly but he managed to track me down when times had to change slightly and I had put down the wrong phone number! The coach was comfortable and flew straight to the Gorge. Or guide Theresa was a honey. She guided the group through at just the right pace, stopping to give information but letting walkers have time to themselves to. The Caminito del Rey is outstanding in terms of natural beauty and fascinating engineering. It was all the more enjoyable because of the guiding as everything was organised for me! Thank you. "
"The walk itself was amazing but the organisation and logistics were very bad. We were collected at 7:45am and then waited outside in the cold and wind until 12pm to start the walk because the driver said he did not have our tickets (which we later found in his car on the return journey)"
"We had a great time. The scenery was beautiful and the walk exhilarating but not too strenuous. The guide was knowledgeable, entertaining and informative. We're glad we did it."
"Highly recommend this tour. We were picked up pretty much on time in Malaga in a premium van which was very comfortable. The driver was excellent and drove the mountains so smoothly. Once we got there, the guide was waiting for us and took us promptly to the entrance and gave us enough time to visit the bathrooms. Th walk itself is incredible and not difficult at all. There’s a few stops along the way to provide a history of the walk and talk about the flora fauna. We also weren’t rushed through the walk to allow us enough time to absorb the area. The guide was friendly and open to answering questions with great English! At the end we were all given cold drinks and dropped off by the guide to the van which was a short walk away. We had an excellent and enjoyable day and highly recommend to everyone. "
"The camenito is stunning and great but has nothing to do with Malaga Trips. They just take you there and give you the ticket (18 € of value). The tour is performed by the park itself. People from different tour operators queue at the entrance and the rangers let people in according to language preference and time stamp on their ticket. Unfortunately they didn't wait for me at the exit of the camenito del rey and just left. Thus I had to take a taxi back to Malaga which cost me another 60€. There was no info about an agreed time they would leave. Furthermore the trip was supposed to be back in Malaga 15:00 - 16:00. So no reason to leave at 13:00 already since the drive is only one hour max. So far I did not receive any excuse, refund or whatsoever."
"Nice trip. Everything was well organised from Malaga Trps. "
"Paul was a great guide very informative and entertaining I would defiantly recommend the tour to my friends "
"The bus was comfortable. The tiny water bottles are provided when you exit the bus by arrival to the site. Then we waited at least an hour for no reason by the gate. Helmets are mandatory. They give you also hideous hair nets to wear under the helmets, so photos are sad. The hike is easy. The guide was boring and rushed us. Then you get another beverage before getting rushed back. It’s was not worth 60€. "
"Wonderful experience. Rachel the guide was great - really enthusiastic and informative and she really enhanced the tour. Driver was prompt for pick up and collection. The walk itself is a must do attraction. Absolutely wonderful scenery and nature."
"The experience was very nice. Transport clean and comfortable, guide knowledge and very friendly and the place is amazing. It was very good."
"The Caminito del Rey is an experience you can not skip. It's beautiful and grand and unlike anything else I've ever done. Our group was small (5 people) and George was a great guide-- easy going, friendly, knowledgable. It was a great experience!"
"Communication with Malaga trips prior to the trip was excellent. Our driver was prompt, professional and friendly. Our van was new and very clean. The tour was well worth the money we paid and I have already recommended it to my friends coming in July. If we had more time in Spain we would for sure use Malaga trips again. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.