Caminito del Rey Small Group Tour from Malaga
4.8 (10 reviews)
Enjoy with total comfort from Malaga a guided tour at Caminito del Rey!
From 60€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros Bus Stop (in front of Reding 23) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Everyday (except Monday)
Duration: 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Transportation in premium vehicle, maximum 22 passengers .
- WiFi & water on-board.
- Caminito del Rey Tickets.
- Guided tour during the Caminito del Rey (English & Spanish).
- Travel insurance.
High experience to join Caminito del Rey with this guided tour on a small group (up to 22 people) from Malaga & Costa del Sol.
Relax with the views and landscapes on the way to Caminito del Rey on the included brand new high-end vehicles.
On arrival to the north entrance, the group will start the amazing walk on a guided tour through the King´s Little Pathway to learn the histories and issues about this famous path.
At the end of the path, the transportation will be waiting for you to return to your pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- It is higlhly recommended to bring a snack (sandwich, chocolate, fruits, dried fruit) and water.
- There are 3 pick up points for this tour: Malaga City, Torremolinos & Benalmadena..
- The estimated time back in Malaga is 16.00h.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden:
- To come with shoes no appropriated to have a walk, specially flip-flops and heeled shoes.
- To carry backpacks, bags or any other big object included sticks and crutches.
- To take photos or videos with a tripod or to use cameras and equipment that can block other visitors' way.
- To use umbrellas.
- You can check the complete rules list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (English at pages 3 and 4)
Iberian Mobility has set free cancellation until 7 day(s) before starting time.
"Paul was a great guide very informative and entertaining I would defiantly recommend the tour to my friends "
"The bus was comfortable. The tiny water bottles are provided when you exit the bus by arrival to the site. Then we waited at least an hour for no reason by the gate. Helmets are mandatory. They give you also hideous hair nets to wear under the helmets, so photos are sad. The hike is easy. The guide was boring and rushed us. Then you get another beverage before getting rushed back. It’s was not worth 60€. "
"Wonderful experience. Rachel the guide was great - really enthusiastic and informative and she really enhanced the tour. Driver was prompt for pick up and collection. The walk itself is a must do attraction. Absolutely wonderful scenery and nature."
"The experience was very nice. Transport clean and comfortable, guide knowledge and very friendly and the place is amazing. It was very good."
"The Caminito del Rey is an experience you can not skip. It's beautiful and grand and unlike anything else I've ever done. Our group was small (5 people) and George was a great guide-- easy going, friendly, knowledgable. It was a great experience!"
"Communication with Malaga trips prior to the trip was excellent. Our driver was prompt, professional and friendly. Our van was new and very clean. The tour was well worth the money we paid and I have already recommended it to my friends coming in July. If we had more time in Spain we would for sure use Malaga trips again. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.