Caminito del Rey English & Spanish Group
4.4 (23 reviews)
Enjoy a guided tour at Caminito del Rey with direct transportation from Malaga.
When: Everyday (except Monday)
Duration: 6 hours
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros Bus Stop (Paseo de Reding 8) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Fantastic trip, well organised and highly recommend! Rachel was our guide and she had lots of interesting stories, we especially liked hearing her stories of when..."
|26 Dec||27 Dec||28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1|
|30||31||1 Feb||2 Feb||3 Feb||4 Feb||5 Feb|
- Transportation in premium vehicle, maximum 30 passengers .
- WiFi & water on-board.
- Caminito del Rey Tickets.
- Guided tour during the Caminito del Rey (English & Spanish).
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Lunch or other meals are not included.
- This tour doesn't include free time for lunch.
- Companion guide during the journey is not included.
Join this group tour (up to 30 people) to experience a guided tour at Caminito del Rey, the famous 100 mts cliff sidewalk with spectacular views.
Transportation from Malaga (direct) & also pick up available from Torremolinos and Benalmadena. English speaking driver on brand new high-end vehicles.
On arrival to the north entrance, the group will meet the guide and start the amazing walk on Caminito del Rey to learn the history, geography, fauna, and stories about this famous path.
At the end of the path, the transportation will be waiting for you to return to your pick up point in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- There are 3 pick up points for this tour: Malaga City, Torremolinos & Benalmadena..
- The estimated time back in Malaga is 14.00h (*this might change subject to starting time).
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from vertigo or who are not in suitable physical condition.
- You must be fit enough to complete the 7,7 km one entry / one exit route (3 hours, including stops) path. It is not physically demanding.
- It can be closed because of the weather (rain, strong wind). In this case, we will inform you the day before and you will receive full refund.
- Bring lots of water or energy drinks, chocolates, fruits, dried fruit and wear appropriate shoes and clothes for the season.
- Kids over 8 years of age are welcome, always accompanied by a responsible adult. Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to enter.
- For safety reasons, it is forbbiden:
- To come with shoes no appropiate to have a walk, specially flip-flops and helled shoes.
- To carry backpacks, bags or any other big object included sticks and crutches.
- To take photos or videos with a tripod or to use cameras and equipment that can block other visitors' way.
- To use umbrellas.
- Check the complete rules list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (English at pages 3 and 4)
"“No todos los que deambulan están perdidos...algunos preferimos seguir El Caminito de el Rey “ 😜 Gracias Malaga Trips por la gran experiencia con un guia y un servicio excelente."
"It was supposed to bilingual but the drive didn\'t speak a word of English so we didn\'t have any info on the schedule. We were asked to meeting an hour earlier and arrived at the Caminito at 9:30am but then we were told that we had to wait for the guide who would only arrive at 11am. It\'s not the first time you organize such tours so I don\'t understand why the guide wasn\'t on site already. So we didn\'t wait and went without guide, which was great! So this was only convenient for the bus drive from Malaga."
"Fantastic trip, well organised and highly recommend! Rachel was our guide and she had lots of interesting stories, we especially liked hearing her stories of when she used to do the walk pre 2015! "
"Awesome trip! Nikolas from Malaga trips deserves a medal. Not only did he answer my numerous emails instantly but he managed to track me down when times had to change slightly and I had put down the wrong phone number! The coach was comfortable and flew straight to the Gorge. Or guide Theresa was a honey. She guided the group through at just the right pace, stopping to give information but letting walkers have time to themselves to. The Caminito del Rey is outstanding in terms of natural beauty and fascinating engineering. It was all the more enjoyable because of the guiding as everything was organised for me! Thank you. "
"The walk itself was amazing but the organisation and logistics were very bad. We were collected at 7:45am and then waited outside in the cold and wind until 12pm to start the walk because the driver said he did not have our tickets (which we later found in his car on the return journey)"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.