Fun activity for groups (6 people minimum) when staying in Malaga, who love strategy games and sport!
Paintball is a game where players use markers (the term “gun” is usually avoided) activated by compressed air or CO2 to shoot paintballs to other players.
During this game you will have to run to avoid be reached by a paintball, otherwise, you will be eliminated from the game.
This one of the safest outdoor sports, so if you would like to try a different and real strategy outdoor game, you will just need agility and skills to carry out a good strategy.
Come to enjoy and play paintball in Malaga.
- 100 balls per person.
- Transportation from Malaga.
- Group Size: Min 6 people & Max 14 people.
- Protective overalls material-paintball
- Mask, protective neck brace & body armour.
- Paintball marker.
- Specialised instructor.
- Civil liability insurance.
What's NOT included?Food and drinks.
A little bit more...
- Previous experience is not needed to participate in our paintball activities at Cuevas Bajas, Málaga.
- To join this activity we recommend you to bring comfortable clothes and trainers (not sandals or flip-flops!)
- The minimum age to participate is 14 years old (Parental written permission required.
- Price per refill of 100 balls: 6€/each refill.
- During Summer (from 1st June until 30th September), temperatures in the area are very high so it is recommended to join as well the Familiar Rafting .
- In case of cancellation more than 2 days before the starting time of the activity, 5o% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 2 days before the starting time of the activity, there is not refund.
Ocio Aventura Cerro Gordo's Policy
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- No cancellation available.