Paintball Fun Strategy Game in Malaga
Rating: Not rated yet.
Real strategy outdoor game to play with your friends in Malaga!
From 55€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: El Corte Ingles Round (Caixa Bank bus stop) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Duration: 4 hours (2hrs at the Paintball Game)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- 100 balls per person.
- Transportation from Malaga.
- Group Size: Min 6 people & Max 22 people.
- Protective overalls material-paintball
- Mask, protective neck brace & body armour.
- Paintball marker.
- Specialised instructor.
- Civil liability insurance.
Fun activity for groups 6 people minimum / 22 people maximum) when staying in Malaga, who love strategy games and sport! Available all year round.
Paintball is a game where players use markers (the term “gun” is usually avoided) activated by compressed air or CO2 to shoot paintballs to other players.
During this game you will have to run to avoid be reached by a paintball, otherwise, you will be eliminated from the game.
This one of the safest outdoor sports, so if you would like to try a different and real strategy outdoor game, you will just need agility and skills to carry out a good strategy.
Come to enjoy and play paintball in Malaga.
Transport from Malaga city INCLUDED!.
What's NOT included?
A little bit more...
- Previous experience is not needed to participate in our paintball activities at Cuevas Bajas, Málaga.
- To join this activity we recommend you to bring comfortable clothes and trainers (not sandals or flip-flops!)
- The minimum age to participate is 14 years old (Parental written permission required.
- Price per refill of 100 balls: 6€/each refill.
- During Summer (from 1st June until 30th September), temperatures in the area are very high so it is recommended to join as well the Familiar Rafting or Rafting Aguas Bravas (+14 years old). CANCELLATION POLICY:
- In case of cancellation more than 2 days before the starting time of the activity, 50% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 2 days before the starting time of the activity, there is not refund.
No cancellation available.
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.