Familiar Rafting Rio Genil: Low difficulty Level
Rating: Not rated yet.
Enjoy with your friends a white water rafting in Malaga! Descend the riverbed Genil River, in the middle of Andalucia!
When: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Duration: 4 hours (1,5 hrs at the river)
Meeting Point: El Corte Ingles Round (Caixa Bank bus stop) Open Google Maps.
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
Confirmation required: If it's not available, Ocio Aventura Cerro Gordo will propose a different time. You can cancel it and get a full refund if you don't accept the new schedule.
No reviews yet.
- Transportation from Malaga.
- Professional River Guide (Authorised technical equipment).
- Toilets and showers (Available inside the activities centre).
- First-aid kit.
- Civil liability insurance and accident insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks.
- Swimsuit, towels, slippers and others.
Perfect activity for groups (6 people minimum) who love adventure sports! Teamwork is really important for this activity and previous experience is not needed. Available from 1st May - 30th September 2019 .
A detailed briefing by a specialized guide will explain you the rules and procedures about how to act facing the possible difficulties of the river.
Later your group will descend along the "Rio Genil" during 2- 1,5 hours into the inflatable raft. The group will be always accompanied by the specialized rafting guide, who will direct the raft together with the team help.
All participants will need to bring:
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Sun Protection (highly recommended).
- Waterproof trainers or slippers with rigid soles to use during the rafting. (Available for rental 5€)
- Spare clothes and shoes to use after the rafting activity.
Live the real nature in Malaga and enjoy this fun experience!
Transport from Malaga city INCLUDED!.
A little bit more...
- The activity is developed around Cuevas Bajas, a village located 40 mimutes driving from Malaga city.
- Initiation level: Few fast turbulences (Level I-II great for kids) and many games to enjoy the wonderful views and landscapes.
- The boats are designed for 8 people plus the guide.
- This activity is available over 6 years old but swimming knowledge is essential. Children can do the whole route.
- You can combine this activity with the Paintball Fun Strategy Game in Malaga during the same day.
- Email us to ask for a special date not available on the calendar. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- In case of cancellation more than 2 days before the starting time of the activity, 5o% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 2 days before the starting time of the activity, there is not refund.