Tangier & Caves of Hercules (up to 40 people)
5.0 (3 reviews)
An unforgettable Tangier experience. Caves of Hercules, free time, lunch at a restaurant with splendid views and more!
When: Thursday & Sunday
Duration: 15 hours (6 hours in Tangier)
Meeting Point: Av. Andalucia 8, Bus Stop Caixa Bank. Malaga city. Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"I enjoyed everything except the visits to the different vendor (carpet and oil). It’s very annoying and their forcefulness made me and my family very uncom..."
|26 Dec||27 Dec||28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1|
|30||31||1 Feb||2 Feb||3 Feb||4 Feb||5 Feb|
- Qualified multilingual accompanying guide.
- Qualified multilingual local guide.
- Transport from Málaga (4 stops: Malaga city / Torremolinos/ Benalmadena/ Fuengirola).
- Admission and guided tour of Caves of Hercules.
- Fast Ferry Tarifa – Tangier
- Traditional Moroccan lunch (no beverages included).
- Walk through Medina.
- Civil Liability Insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Beverages at Lunch.
If you want to see a different Tangier´s Tour, spending around 6 hours in the city with time for a traditional lunch at a restaurant; if you want to have free time to go shopping on your own, all with high-class service, then this is the trip for you.
Departure at 06.00am from Malaga and return at 21.30h.
Our initial journey will take us along the western Costa del Sol (only 4 stops on the way) to take the Fast Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar (50 minutes) from Tarifa to Tangier Ville.
On arrival to Tangier, the trip will take you by coach on a carefully designed route along the Promenade up to Villa Harris. There are luxury hotels, shopping centers, restaurants, and the Hotel & Casino in this area.
We will make a short stop to take photos with the camels, before moving on to Cape Spartel, on the Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We will visit the Caves of Hercules, with two openings, one to land and one to sea, known as "The Map of Africa".
Our trip will continue through different districts, passing by the Mohammed V Mosque, the Royal Palace, the Mendoub Palace (formerly owned by Malcolm Forbes, the multi-millionaire), etc.
We will finally arrive at the Kasbah, the highest point in the Medina. This area houses the Dar el Makhzen, Bit el Mâl, etc. From the Bab El Bhar, or "sea gate", we can enjoy magnificent views of the Strait of Gibraltar.
We will then stop for a Traditional Lunch at a typical restaurant (a former palatial mansion) in the Kasbah, with beautiful views over the old town.
After lunch, we will walk down through the Medina, this mass of narrow streets and tiny squares, until we come to the Petit Socco, where we will visit a Centre for Moroccan Handicrafts and have some free time to perhaps have a glass of Moroccan tea on a lively terrace, or have a look at the traditional shops in this area.
We will return to the port. We will take the Fast Ferry heading for Tarifa, to then return to the original departure points.
A little bit more...
- Multilingual tour: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian if it is necessary.
- Estimate time in Tangiers 6 hours.
- Estimate time of return from Tangier: 18:00h.
- Regular departures every Thursday and Sunday, from 1st April to 31st October 2019 ( Except April 14, 18 and 21 ).
"Excelente experiencia. Un viaje inolvidable!!!!"
"I enjoyed everything except the visits to the different vendor (carpet and oil). It’s very annoying and their forcefulness made me and my family very uncomfortable. "
"Merece la pena. Puntualidad, orden, guías atentos y agradables. Un viaje largo para una excursión que te deja con ganas de más. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.