Handcrafted Glass Workshop: Malaga Star
Rating: Not rated yet.
Enjoy handcrafting in Malaga and take back with you an experience and a glass souvenir!
When: Every Wednesday
Duration: 1,5 hours
Meeting Point: C/ Cabello 7. Málaga (nearby Museo del Vidrio y Cristal) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 30 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
- Visit to the Glass Studio and atelier.
- Demostration of lampworking.
- Workshop of a star decoration.
- The material per participant includes:
- Semi-artisan glass rhombuses (one of them with an "I made it in Malaga"mark fire painted).
- All the necessary tools to carry out the activity.
What's NOT included?
- Others not described,
Enjoy this local experience to learn about the most ancient glass workshop in Malaga. Visit the artisan atelier where the Malaga´s handicrafts will be explained followed by a hands-on workshop.
Fist you will learn how works in handcraft are made and its tradition in Malaga while you walk around the exhibition of artistic glasses.
Later you will see a demostration of lampworking.
Finally experience the Hands-on Workshop to create your own decoration souvenir, consisting of a star formed of rhombuses with Tiffany's technique. You may choose different colours and combinations.
A little bit more...
- There will be one tutor available for 1/12 participants.
- Optional Wine & Tapas 6€ per person "Sabor Malagueño": Tasting of local products: Two glasses of wine (or soda, beer or water), salami from Málaga, semi-cured goat cheese and chips.