- Visit Cordoba and learn on a guided tour about the most important highlights of the city: The Mosque, The Jewish Quarter, The Synagogue and The Roman Bridge between others.
- Arrival at 10.30am to Cordoba to start a 1 hour Cordoba Sightseeing by bus around the city.
- The tour continues with a 2,5 hours Guided Tour to walk around the Roman Bridge, the city centre, the Jewish Quarter, The Synagogue, including a complete visit of the magnificent Mezquita, the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral symbol of the city (admission included).
- Later you will have 1,5h Free Time in the city centre to continue the visit on your own, have a walk, discover the local handicraft, shop, etc.
The visit to Cordoba includes:
- 2,5h Guided Tour in Cordoba (Local Guide).
- Entrance to Cordoba's Mosque (Mezquita de Cordoba).
- 1,5h Free Time in Cordoba.
- Travel by coach from Malaga.
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Bravo Tours's Policy
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.