Sevilla Day Trip from Malaga
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit the city including the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Cathedral & the Spain Square!
From 76€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Police Station - Bus Stop, (Plaza Manuel Azaña, 3) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Thursday
Duration: 11 horas (5 hrs in Sevilla)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- 1,5h Free Time at Spain Square (Plaza de España).
- Sevilla 2,5h Walking Tour though Santa Cruz Quarter and Cathedral (Tickets included).
- Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Free time in Seville.
- Visit Sevilla on a day trip from Malaga & Costa del Sol.
- The estimated time of arrival to Sevilla is at 11am. Once there you will join first a 1h sightseeing tour by bus in Sevilla in order to see the most important monuments of the city.
- The first stop will be at Plaza de España Square, where you will have 1,5h Free Time for lunch and walk around.
- Later, you will meet the guide to join a 2 hours walking tour through the famous Quarter Santa Cruz with a Local Guide.
- The Walking Guided Tour includes the visit to the Seville Cathedral, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance Extra food and drinks
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- Stop at La Roda on the way to Sevilla (toilet & cafe break)
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Bravo Tours has set free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.