Alhambra English & Spanish Group Tour from Malaga
4.8 (57 reviews)
Join this day trip to Alhambra with total comfort from Malaga!
Duration: 10 hours
Meeting Point: Plaza de Toros Bus Stop (Paseo de Reding 8) Open Google Maps.
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"This was a brilliant trip and very well organised. The mini bus was modern and comfortable. Our guide at the Alhambra (Enrique) was so informative and considerate..."
|29 Jun||30 Jun||1||2||3||4||5|
|27||28||29||30||31||1 Aug||2 Aug|
- Transportation in premium vehicle, maximum 30 passengers. For a more personalized experience, request a Private Tour.
- WiFi & Water on-board.
- Tickets for Alhambra including Nasrid Palaces.
- Official tourist guide at La Alhambra (English & Spanish).
- Free time (1h) to walk through the center of Granada.
- Travel insurance.
What's NOT included?
- Lunch is not included.
- Companion guide is not included. You will meet your guide at Alhambra.
Visit the stunning monument of The Alhambra and the vibrant city of Granada without worrying about tickets, which are very difficult to find. On this tour, the transportation is included from Costa del Sol for a small group of 30 passengers maximum.
We always count on the very best tourist guides for the Cultural and Artistic Andalusian Heritage. You will learn during a 3 hours Alhambra Guided Tour visiting the Carlos V Palace, La Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens.
You will have at least 1h Free Time in Granada as well. The driver will provide a map for you to explore the city on your own.
Transportation takes place in brand new high-end vehicles.
What else can anyone ask for? Take comfortable shoes, lots of energy and come explore with us one of Europe’s most valued sites, La Alhambra de Granada.
A little bit more...
- The transportation begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- Please consider Granada (where is located La Alhambra) has 2 hours driving distance from Malaga city.
- Please note this is an estimated itinerary, so the order of the activities is subject to the tickets entrance time of Nasrid Palaces at La Alhambra.
- Headphones will be used (for groups larger than 6 people) during the Alhambra to listen better the official guide.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- It is higlhly recommended to bring a snack (sandwich, chocolate, fruits, dried fruit). The free time for Lunch is estimated after the visit to La Alhambra, which usually finishes at 15.00pm.
- Remember there is no line at La Alhambra because entrance time is already set on the tickets. Skip the line tickets do not exist at this monument.
- Tickets for infants (0-2 years): it is necessary to bring a document accrediting infant ́s age.
- Alhambra tickets are non-refundable (15€ each).
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 24 hours before the starting date with the corresponding refund (total payment except for Alhambra's tickets price).
Last 5 Reviews
" This was a brilliant trip and very well organised. The mini bus was modern and comfortable. Our guide at the Alhambra (Enrique) was so informative and considerate to the members in his party. He gave us frequent rest stops in our 3 hour tour of the palace. Would definitely recommend this tour."
"Great trip. Pick up in Malaga right on time and leisurely drive put us at Alhambra right on time. Alhambra guide was very knowledgeable and tour proceeded at a good pace. The 2 hours in Granada allowed for a nice lunch and short walk around and we were back in Malaga by just after 6 pm. Thanks"
"GREAT TOUR. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. ROMY WAS AN EXCEPTIONAL GUIDE."
"I shall recommend your company to all my friends who have not made the visit yet. Enrique was a quide who had a good knowledge about the history of Alhamra. I liked the way he kept the audience alert and still moved forward at a reasonable speed."
"The tour was perfect: The transportation /driver were perfect as well as the guide in Alhambra. The time schedule was also good; not too much time in the city. Thank you, I will recommend the tour to our friends."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.