Enjoy this 3 days trip to Morocco from Malaga in a group including accommodation, transportation and guided tours for an excellent price! This trip departs alternate Friday. Here, you can find the full itinerary for the trip:
Day 1: Friday - From Malaga to Tangier
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tangier - Assilah - Tangier (280 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where you will take the Ferry to Tangier, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar. On arrival to Morocco, you will meet the local tour guide in Tangier and a panoramic sightseing of the residential areas, palaces and old colonial neighborhoods. Visit the Kasbah, the medina and its souks. Lunch in a typical restaurant (included). Then, trip to Assilah and free time on the white medina. Sunset from the view point Kri-kia. Return to Tangier, rooms distribution at the hotel and rest.
Day 2: Saturday - From Tangier to Chaouen
Tangier - Tetouan - Chaouen (130 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Tetouan, where you will enjoy a guided tour through La Plaza Moullay El Mehdi (also know as Plaza Primo de Rivera) and the Spanish Ensanche to Plaza Hassan II, where the Royal Palace is located. Continue through the Luneta and Jewish neigborhood, the medina and the Bab Okla or Puerta de la Reina. Departure for the trip to Chaouen. Rooms distribution at the hotel and rest.
Day 3: Sunday - From Chaouen to Spain.
Chaouen - Tanger - Tarifa - Costa del Sol (310 km)
08.00 Breakfast and free time to finish the shopping during the morning in Chaouen. After lunch (optional) departure to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. Ferry from Tangier to Tarifa during the evening. End of our services.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
- Hotel Continental 3 stars (Tangier) or Hotel Chellah 3 stars. Subject to availability.
- Hotel Riad Dar Mounir 3 stars (Chefchaouen).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (including breakfast and dinner).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments during the guided tours.
- Travel insurance.
- Half Board.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
- Lunch and drinks.
A little bit more...
- Important Info: July, August & September there is an extra payment of 10€ per person (14€ for the upgrade option).
- If you would like an upgrade for the hotels, you can pay plus 7€ per adult: Hotel Kenzi Solazur 4 stars (Tangier) and Riad Casa Hassan 4 stars (Chefchaouen).
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- For single room there is a 35€ extra fee (46€ for the upgrade option).
- Multiple Pick Up Points along Costa del Sol. You can check the complete list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (Contact us if you need any help to select the nearest one to your accommodation).
- Multilingual Tour: English and Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip, 50% of your total amount will be charged.
- If there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.
★★★★★Rikke, Denmark, 26 November 2018
"Our trip to Morocco was very amazing. It all went very smoothly and we got to see a lot of Morocco in just three days. The only thing to put a finger on, is that we were in a bus with many Spanish-talking, so almost everything was said in Spanish, which we didn’t understand at all. So unfortunately we missed a lot of the informations about the country. Else it was a very good trip with good hotels and guides in a beautiful country "
★★★★★Yolima, United States, 15 November 2018
Muchas gracias por tu trabajo en la coordinación de nuestro viaje a Marruecos. Todo muy bello, interesante y profesionalmente manejado.
Definitivamente volveré a utilizar los servicios de su compañía.
★★★★★Mitha, Argentina, 12 November 2018
"Mi experiencia con Malaga Trips fue excelente. Serviciales. amables y dispuestos a ofrecer lo mejor y servio a uno. Gracias Rocio y Nicolas.
Un tour en Marruecos es distinto que en Europa pero muy bueno."
★★★★★Glenda, Sweden, 8 August 2018
★★★★★Isabella, United States, 23 May 2018
"This was a wonderful experience. The journey to get to the actual ferry was a bit long. It was the stops that we made to collect other passengers along the way that were the longest but after having had to meet at 6:30AM, the bus ride to the ferry was a good time to sleep. Everything was well organized and we were told exacting what to expect when going through customs and border control. We were even given suggests and advice about what the culture would be like and how best to acculturate. From the moment we stepped off of the ferry into Morocco, we were immediately found by our tour guide. The first day we did a bus tour, rode camels for 2 euros, has a phenomenal lunch that is covered in the original costs and had the opportunity to be taken to markets to look around. If you specially want do to something, be sure to let the tour guide know. For example, my travel group was interested in going into a spice store. We were not only taken but given a demonstration and tutorial. There was a good balance of planned tours and also having free time to explore. This free time was in small cities where we could not easily get ourselves lost! Both of the hotels that we stayed in were very nice with dinner and breakfast included. Staff was friendly and welcoming. The best part of the trip was our driver who would share facts with us about the land that we were seeing and made sure that we always knew what to expect as apart of our agenda for the day. Upon returning, there was some confusion as to being picked up because of day light savings occurred in Morocco but the program was accommodating and paid for the additional costs inflicted due to this confusion. This is a great program. I would recommend it to anyone traveling outside of the US or Europe for the first time as the culture is very different and it was nice to experience Morocco with guidance and suggestions. "
★★★★★Paz, Chile, 28 April 2018
"Una increible experiencia en Marruecos gracias a Malaga Trips! Recomiendo ir en este tour sin dudarlo, ya que no es facil recorrer las ciudades y medinas de forma independiente"
★★★★★Jimena, Chile, 5 April 2018
"Gracias Malaga Trips por los inolvidables dias en Marruecos. Pude visitar por 3 dias Marruecos, Tangier y la inolvidable Chefchaoen. Todo resulto perfecto!"
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.