Imperial Morocco Tour from Malaga 7 days
4.0 (4 reviews)
Visit Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes and Fez in 7 days from Malaga on this guided tour with some free time too!
From 599€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio at 06.30am Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Sunday
Duration: 6 nights/ 7 days.
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Hotel Atlas ASNI 4 stars (Marrakech).
- Hotel Farah Rabat 5 stars (Rabat).
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn 4 stars Sup (Tangier).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation & Half Board (Breakfast and a meal per day: Dinner or Lunch).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments.
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Sunday - From Malaga to Fez
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tánger - Fez (597 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will take de Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. On arrival to Morocco, you will meet the local tour guide and it will start the trip to Fez. Stop to have lunch (optional) at Larache. During the evening, arrival to Fez, rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Monday - Full day in Fez
08.00 Guided Tour in Fez, the intellectual and religious capital of the country. You will visit during the morning the most important highlights: The exterior of the Royal Palace and its 7 gates, the Dar El Makhzen (former residence of the Sultan), the Bab Bojloud gate, the Medina (old town), mosques like The Karaouine Mosque, fountains like the one located at Es- Seffarin square, the tanners, the Souk and more. Lunch at the hotel and Free time during the afternoon in Fez. At night, optional dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 3: Tuesday - From Fez to Marrakech
Fez - Meknes - Marrakech (530 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Marrakech, making a first stop on the way at Meknes, the old berber capital, where you will enjoy a panoramic sightseeing of the city. There, you will discover the gate of 40km fortress, Bab Al Mansour. Stop on the way to Marrakech for lunch (optional). Right after, arrival to Marrakech. Rooms distribution, dinner and rest.
Day 4: Wednesday - Full day in Marrakech
08.00 After breakfast, guided visit during the morning in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, (Similar Mosque to the Giralda in Seville). We will see some tombs saadianas and the sumptuous Bahia Palace. Walk through the Medina, souks and the magic square Djmaa El Fná. Return to the hotel for Lunch. Free time during the afternoon in Marrakech. Possible dinner-show and rest.
Day 5: Thursday - From Marrakech to Rabat
Marrakech - Casablanca - Rabat (320 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Rabat, making a first stop to enjoy a guided visit in Casablanca, main economic city and the most populated in the country. We will go around boulevard Anfa, the Nations Square and the surrounded areas. We will visit the Mosque Hassan II (interior visit optional), very important for the arabic culture, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Mohammed V square. Free time for (optional) lunch at Corniche de Ain Daib promenade. Later, the group continues with the trip to Rabat. Arrival and Free time during the afternoon in Rabat. Rooms distribution, dinner and rest.
Day 6: Friday - From Rabat to Tangier (250 km)
08.00 After breakfast, guided visit in Rabat. Rabat is the capital of the kingdom and official residence of King Mohamed VI. We will visit the exterior of the Real Palace, The Mausoleum of Mohamed V (grandfather of the current King) and the Hassan Tour, Minaret and symbol of the city after being destroyed by the Lisbon earthquake in 1755. Stop in route for lunch (optional). Later, we will arrive to Tangier, distribution rooms, dinner and rest.
Day 7: Saturday - From Tangier - Tarifa to Costa del Sol (198 km)
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. End of our services.
16.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
- Drinks during lunch / dinner.
- Guided tour or free time in the morning in Tangier.
A little bit more...
- Do you need a hotel in Malaga nearby the pickup point for this tour? Click on Malaga Hotels & Accommodation
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
- Important Info: During March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an extra payment of 47€ per person.
Upgrade Hotels Price:
If you would like upgrade the hotels, you can pay plus 120€ per adult and the hotels included are:
- Hotel Ramada 5 stars (Fez).
- Hotel Atlas Medina & Spa 5 stars (Marrakech).
- Hotel Farak Rabat 5 stars (Rabat).
- Hotel Hilton City Center and Residences 5 stars (Tangier).
For the Upgrade in High Season: uring March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an aditional fee 57€ per person.
Solo Travellers Price:
- For single room there is a 149€ extra fee (290€ for the upgrade option).
Optional Dinner- Show Prices:
- The price for the optional Fantasia Dinner Show in Marrakech (Chez Ali) is 60€ per person.
- The price for the optional Dinner Show in Fez (Al Fassia Restaurant) is 50€ per person.
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 06.30am - Malaga: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio.
- 06.40am - Malaga: Hotel Tryp Alameda - Malaga City Centre.
- 07.00am - Torremolinos: Hotel Melia
- 07.30am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar
- 07.40am - Fuengirola: Hotel Occidental by Barcelo Fuengirola (old Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola)
- 08.00am - Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal / Hotel NH Marbella
- 10.30am - Tarifa: Puerto de Tarifa
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.
"Buen servicio. Falta más desarrollo en la infraestructura turística de Marruecos pero la experiencia lo vale y la empresa atiende a las necesidades del viajero. Mucha visita a comercios con arreglos con la empresa. En general, fue una muy buena experiencia."
"A excursão atendeu minha expectativa, embora o serviço da hotelaria marroquina precise melhorar."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.