Rabat, Meknes & Fez from Malaga 4 days
Rating: Not rated yet.
Visit Meknes, Rabat and Fez (with some free time) during 4 days from Malaga with this guided trip!
From 399€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Wednesday
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn 4 stars Sup(Tangier).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (Half Board).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments during the guided tours.
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Wednesday - From Malaga to Fez
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tánger - Fez (590 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will take the Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar towards Tangier. On arrival to Morocco, we will meet our local tour guide and we will start the trip to Fez. We will stop to have lunch (optional) at Larache. During the evening, we will arrive to Fez, rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Thursday - Full day in Fez
08.00 Guided Tour in Fez, the intellectual and religious capital of the country. You will visit during the morning the most important highlights: The exterior of the Royal Palace and its 7 gates, the Dar El Makhzen (former residence of the Sultan), the Bab Bojloud gate, the Medina (old town), mosques like The Karaouine Mosque, fountains like the one located at Es- Seffarin square, the tanners, the Souk and more. Return to the hotel for Lunch and Free time during the afternoon in Fez. At night, optional possible dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 3: Friday - From Fez to Tangier
Fez - Meknes - Rabat - Tangier (399 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Tangier, making a first stop on the way at Meknes, the old berber capital, where you will enjoy a panoramic sightseeing of the city. There, you will discover the gate of 40km fortress, Bab Al Mansour and there will be time for lunch (optional). Right after, arrival to Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. Guided visit to the most important highlights: The exteriors of the Royal Palace, the Tour Hassan, The Mausoleum of Mohammed V and the Oudayas Kasbah (fortress). Arrival to Tangier, rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 4: Saturday - From Tangier - Tarifa to Costa del Sol (198 km)
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. End of our services.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- Important Info: During July, August & September (High Season), there is an extra payment of 18€ per person.
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- For single room there is a 88€ extra fee.
- Multiple Pick Up Points along Costa del Sol. You can check the complete list clicking here (150Kb pdf) (Contact us if you need any help to select the nearest one to your accommodation).
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.
No cancellation available.
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.