Rabat, Meknes & Fez: Morocco from Malaga 3 days
4.4 (5 reviews)
Visit Rabat, Meknes and Fez in 3 days from Malaga!
From 273€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio at 06.30am Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Friday
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
- Hotel Helnan Chellah 4 stars (Rabat).
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (including breakfast and dinner).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments during the guided tours.
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Friday - From Malaga to Rabat
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tánger - Rabat (447 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where you will take the Ferry to Tangier, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar. On arrival to Morocco, you will meet the local tour guide and the group will start the trip to Rabat. Stop to have lunch (optional) at Larache Town. During the evening, arrival to Rabat, the capital city of Morocco. Guided visit to the most important highlights: The exteriors of the Royal Palace, the Tour Hassan, The Mausoleum of Mohammed V and the Oudayas Kasbah (fortress). Arrival to the hotel and rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Saturday - From Rabat to Fez (207 km)
08.00 After breakfast, departure to Fez, making a stop on the way at Meknes, the old berber capital, where you will enjoy a panoramic sightseeing of the city. There, you will discover the gate of 40km fortress, Bab Al Mansour and there will be time for lunch (optional). Right after, arrival and cultural visit to Fez, the intellectual and religious capital of the country. Guided tour through the most important highlights: The exterior of the Royal Palace and its 7 gates, the Dar El Makhzen (former residence of the Sultan), the Bab Bojloud gate, the Medina (old town), mosques like The Karaouine Mosque, fountains like the one located at Es- Seffarin square, the tanners, the Souk and more. At the end of the guided tour, arrival to the hotel, dinner and rest.
Day 3: Sunday - From Fez - Tánger - Tarifa to Costa del Sol (590 km)
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. End of our services.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
- Lunch and drinks.
A little bit more...
- Do you need a hotel in Malaga nearby the pickup point for this tour? Click on Malaga Hotels & Accommodation
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
- Important Info: During March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an extra payment of 19€ per person.
Upgrade Hotels Price:
If you would like upgrade the hotels, you can pay plus 22€ per adult and the hotels included are:
- Hotel Golden Tulip Farah 5 stars (Rabat).
- Hotel Zalagh Parc Palace 5 stars(Fez).
For the Upgrade in High Season: During March, April, May, October, Christmas and New Year´s Eve there is an aditional fee 21€ per person.
Solo Travellers Price:
- For single room there is a 52€ extra fee (67€ for the upgrade option).
Optional Dinner- Show Prices:
- The price for the optional Fantasia Dinner Show in Marrakech (Chez Ali) is 60€ per person.
- The price for the optional Dinner Show in Fez (Al Fassia Restaurant) is 50€ per person.
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 06.30am - Malaga: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio.
- 06.40am - Malaga: Hotel Tryp Alameda - Malaga City Centre.
- 07.00am - Torremolinos: Hotel Melia
- 07.30am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar
- 07.40am - Fuengirola: Hotel Occidental by Barcelo Fuengirola (old Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola)
- 08.00am - Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal / Hotel NH Marbella
- 10.30am - Tarifa: Puerto de Tarifa
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.
"La pasamos muy bien, nos gusto Marruecos. El chofer fue super amable y el Guia de Fez, tambien. Repecto a los hoteles en Rabat estuvo todo perfecto, y en el de Fez esa noche no funcionaba el servico de bufette y solo hubo un menu fijo, pero nada grave. "
"Todo muy bien organizado, muy buenos hoteles y guías. Todo perfecto. Muchas Gracias, lo pasamos genial!"
"Excelente tour, una bella experiencia, cada ciudad y calle son un encanto. La agencia estuvo preocupada de todos los detalles y de cada uno de los turistas. Una experiencia para repetir!"
"Que el guía marroquí nos cobro la cena show haciendo un negocio entre el y el dueño del local. Por el resto, la pasamos muy bien."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.