Visit the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages) of La Axarquia region, on this day trip from Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana to learn about traditions, history and live the authentic culture of Malaga's citizens.
- The visit starts with the famous town on the mountains, Frigiliana. There is some free time, aprox 1,5h to admire the typical products of the region and explore the small shops.
- Once there, the visit continues with the Cane Honey's factory, which was the ancient fortress and the refugee of the last Moors in the area.
- You will visit the magnificent Nerja Caves, popular prehistoric caves in Europe where you will find the world’s largest stalagmite.
- Then, you will visit Nerja located on the coast. This town is famous for its winding streets and cobbled pathways mixed with boutiques and restaurants next to the beach.
- The tour will make a stop at the Balcon de Europa to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea. Here there is 1,5-2h free time aprox.
- Frigiliana Village Free Time.
- Visit to the Cane Honey's factory (in Frigiliana).
- Nerja Village & Balcon de Europa Free Time.
- Entrance to Nerja Caves.
- Escort guide to help clients enjoy the highlights with free time.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
- Guided Tour.
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops from Mabella to Nerja.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.