- Frigiliana Village Free Time.
- Nerja Village & Balcon de Europa Free Time.
- Entrance to Nerja Caves.
- Escort guide to help clients enjoy the highlights with free time.
Visit the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages) of La Axarquia region, on this day trip from Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana to learn about traditions, history and live the authentic culture of Malaga's citizens.
- The visit starts with the famous town on the mountains, Frigiliana. There is some free time, aprox 1,5h to admire the typical products of the region and explore the small shops.
- You will visit the magnificent Nerja Caves, popular prehistoric caves in Europe where you will find the world’s largest stalagmite.
- Then, you will visit Nerja located on the coast. This town is famous for its winding streets and cobbled pathways mixed with boutiques and restaurants next to the beach.
- The tour will make a stop at the Balcon de Europa to enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea. Here there is 1,5-2h free time aprox.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
- Guided Tour.
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops from Mabella to Nerja.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.
★★★★★Christine, United Kingdom, 2 July 2018
★★★★★Christa, United States, 14 June 2018
"Bus driver left us. We had to take a cab back to Malaga.
Malaga Trips Note: JuliaTravel, the operator of this service, informed us that they waited for the couple at the established meeting point until the lost persons called from their hotel when they already arrived in Malaga and they didn't call in Nerja or Frigiliana at the phone number indicated during the tour in case this happens."
★★★★★AFRICA, Spain, 13 June 2018
"Contenta con la excursión. El guía servía para todo: condujo el autobús y durante todo el trayecto de ida explicó tanto en español como en inglés lo que ibamos viendo e ibamos a ver durante el viaje, también nos guió durante la visita a las cuevas de Nerja. Las cuevas espectaculares y las vistas en Nerja desde el Balcón de Europa, muy bonitas. La mini visita a Frigiliana, pues bien. Un pueblo blanco bonito pero a parte del paisaje y sus casitas, hay poco que ver. Estuvimos una hora y media la utilizamos (como la mayoría de turistas con los que ibamos en el bus) para coger un trenecito turistico que durante media hora recorría el lugar. "
★★★★★Tor, Norway, 23 January 2018
"Very good guide and very interesting Nerja and the caves"
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
- We will be only notified by BBVA Bank or PayPal if the payment was accepted or not.
Email us at email@example.com. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.