- Coach from Malaga (with Air conditioned)
- Transportation in Tangier.
- Escort guide from Malaga.
- Local guide and walking tour in Tangier.
- Lunch (Drinks not included).
Morocco is a different country and is located in another continent! Fortunately it is possible to enjoy its exotic culture travelling on a day trip to Tangier from Malaga during a few hours in just one day.
TANGIER DAY TRIP ITINERARY
- Passengers Pick up along Costa del Sol and coach journey to Tarifa.
- Ferry from the Tarifa Port to Tangier, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Walking guided tour in Tangier. Visit the Zouk (the moroccan market).
- The guided tour continues through the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress and museum). There is a stop to see the snake charmers and a local bakery.
- Traditional lunch included in a typical Moroccan restaurant.
- Visit the Bazaar to learn about the different types of carpets and local handicraft.
- After a bus sightseeing through the promenade, the group will visit the Punico Roman Necropolis and will make a short stop at the Cape Spartel.
- The tour continues with a stop to take pictures and ride (on a small space) the camels (optional).
What's NOT included?
- Other services not specified.
- Drinks at Lunch.
A little bit more...
- This trip has multiple pick up stops.
- Please note this itinerary and schedule of the trip are subject to changes of timing from November to April due to ferry’s timetables and the Ramadan holiday. In case there is a change on the time we will email you after the booking.
- Obligatory valid Passport or Identity Card for EU members.
- Visas are NOT REQUIRED for the following:
- British, European Union (EU), Australian, Canadian, USA and Japanese nationals.
- Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo (Brazzaville), Gabon, Great Britain, Guinea (Conakry), Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Mali, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Venezuela.
- Please note, schedule timing is subject to extern factors:
- Passport Control in the border (specilly in summer).
- Fast Ferry time: It depends from the sea and the ports.
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.
★★★★★Gabor, United Kingdom, 5 July 2018
"Thank you for the lovely day what we have spent in Morocco. We have enjoyed every Minutes. Henriett, Hungary"
★★★★★Tristan, United States, 22 May 2018
"It was wonderful! The food was great and the tour guide was very nice! "
★★★★★Agnieszka, United Kingdom, 29 January 2018
"I loved all my trip to Morocco. Hassan was great guide. We had delicious lunch and great fun in shops.
Thank you for amazing customer service from the office.
★★★★★Veronica, Argentina, 30 December 2017
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
- We will be only notified by BBVA Bank or PayPal if the payment was accepted or not.
Email us at email@example.com. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.