Tangier Large Group Julia Travel
3.5 (15 reviews)
Discover the Medina and explore the Souk in a guided tour to Tangier from Malaga city!
|25 Nov||26 Nov||27 Nov||28 Nov||29 Nov||30 Nov||1|
From 86€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: El Corte Ingles Round (Caixa Bank bus stop) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Duration: 15 hrs (5 to 6 in Tangier)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Coach from Malaga (with Air conditioned). Multiple pick up points.
- Ferry Tickets.
- Transportation in Tangier.
- Escort guide from Malaga.
- Local guide and walking tour in Tangier.
- Lunch (Drinks not included).
Morocco is a different country and is located in another continent! Fortunately it is possible to enjoy its exotic culture travelling on a day trip to Tangier from Malaga during a few hours in just one day.
TANGIER DAY TRIP ITINERARY
- Passengers Pick up along Costa del Sol and coach journey to Tarifa, 3h.
- Ferry from the Tarifa Port to Tangier 1h, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar.
- Walking guided tour in Tangier. Visit the Zouk (the moroccan market).
- The guided tour continues through the Medina (old town) and the Kasbah (old fortress and museum). There is a stop to see the snake charmers and a local bakery.
- Traditional lunch included in a typical Moroccan restaurant. Drinks not included.
- Visit the Bazaar to learn about the different types of carpets and local handicraft.
- After a bus sightseeing through the promenade, the group will visit the Punico Roman Necropolis and will make a short stop at the Cape Spartel.
- The tour continues with a stop to take pictures and ride (on a small space) the camels (optional).
What's NOT included?
- Other services not specified.
- Drinks at lunch.
A little bit more...
- This trip has multiple pick up stops through the hotels located at the Costa del Sol, from Malaga to Tarifa (3h).
- Please note this itinerary and schedule of the trip are subject to changes of timing from November to April due to ferry’s timetables and the Ramadan holiday. In case there is a change on the time we will email you after the booking.
- Obligatory valid Passport or Identity Card for EU members.
- Visas are NOT REQUIRED for the following:
- British, European Union (EU), Australian, Canadian, USA and Japanese nationals.
- Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo (Brazzaville), Gabon, Great Britain, Guinea (Conakry), Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Mali, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America.
- Please note, schedule timing is subject to extern factors:
- Passport Control in the border (specilly in summer).
- Fast Ferry time: It depends from the sea and the ports.
JuliaTravel has set free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.
"The trip itself was nice, as you were able to see some of the city of Tangier. Although they changed the pick up time to 2 hours later but didn’t inform everyone involved so some people stood waiting unknowing of the new departure time for hours. I was expecting it to be more sights from the description of the tour itself, it was more of a day of sales pitches which were prearranged by the guides. Would have preferred to see a couple of traditional Moroccan buildings and less time jumping from sales pitches from market to market. Guides were lovely and the traditional lunch was nice with the local musicians playing. Decent experience overall. "
"Seeing Morocco was amazing! It was such a joy to get to experience the culture and see the area. However the amount of travel time it took to get there and the fast-paced experience did challenge the experience overall. It also felt like the majority of the time we were there just to be given sales-pitches. I understand this is part of it, but it definitely felt like the majority of the day. "
"Muy atento y responsable mauricio el guía, lo recomiendo."
"This trip made for a very LONG day, most of which was spent in transit or waiting in line. We arrived at the ferry terminal at 9:15am and were told that we wouldn't be lining up for the ferry until 10:45. A bit disappointing that we'd have to wait over an hour, but understandable. What wasn't understandable was when, at 10:45, we were told to queue for the ferry even though we wouldn't be getting the ferry until 12:00! The premise was that we would then be first in line to have our passports checked, etc. but that would have been the case if we were on the 11am ferry since we had been over an hour early then as well. Once we finally got to Tangiers the trip was good - the visit with camels was uncrowded and provided us with a beautiful view of the ocean. As well, the city tour was informative. However, the lunch and visit to the bazar were underwhelming. We were given no free time at the bazar, instead we were guided through predetermined shops and asked to sit and listen to sales pitches. I would have much preferred to be able to explore the bazar at my own pace. "
"I have several comments 1. The Intership company cancelled the 10:ooam ferry, not your fault. But perhaps, next time, an impromptu two-hour tour of Tarifa would be better than dooming us to sit in the terminal for three hours 2. The camel rides in the parking lot were not interesting 3. The restaurant was great, but the food was too bland for our taste 4. The tour through the souks was marred by the never-ending requests by many different street vendors to buy a tee shirt, a scarf of a fake watch. The same items over and over, this is the memory I will take away, the need to say no thank you every thirty seconds 5. The ferry ride home was over-booked - not your fault. Your guide Mauritzio did his best, We appreciate that you ran a special bus for the thirteen people that made it onto the ferry. Thank you. "
"The trip was very bad. I haven't seen anything in Maroco. We have seen only market with carpets, we had a diner nothing special and only commercial things. It is waist of my money and time. We could not walk in the city we haven't seen anything. Nothing at all. I don't recommend. "
"It was nice but i would liked to go for the walk at first and then do the touristbus because i got very tired at the end. A lots of stairs and everything. Too long walking tour. "
"Muy lindo paseo. Largo el viaje hasta Tánger. Paseo con camellos y almuerzo muy bueno. Paseo de compras no tanto . Muy linda experiencia!"
"Además de las 6 horas usadas de mi tiempo de excursión para buscar y devolver pasajeros,la bajísima calidad del bus,del audio en el mismo,y pésimo guía local , hicieron del viaje que debió ser placentero , un mal momento, lo salvable fue la guía Zusana de Málaga. Además se rompió el bus a 3 km. De Marbella , así que debimos esperar a la Vera de la ruta 30 más.ya que dentro no se podía estar por falta de aire acondicionado, ya que el motor no funcionaba.
Malaga Trips Note: Gracias por dedicarnos un tiempo a escribir tu opinión y lamentamos mucho que el tour no cumpliera tus expectativas. La duración entre Málaga y Tarifa en un vehiculo privado por carretera sin paradas en el camino es de 2h. Efectivamente, a esta excursión se agrega 1 hora de trayecto por la recogida de los pasajeros a lo largo de la Costa del Sol y por ser el transporte un autobus, lo cual es necesario para poder garantizar esta excursión de martes a sábado. Lamentamos que el tour se viera retrasado por fallo en el autobus, el cual fue sustituido a la brevedad. Hemos comunicado a la empresa local el comentario sobre el guía en Marruecos y el audio."
"El guía español (Enrique), magnifico en todo momento (le daría un 10) y el conductor lo mismo. El problema es en Marruecos: El autocar peor imposible, nos caía el agua de la lluvia por el techo roto. Creo que que una empresa como ustedes no deberían consentir que unos guías marroquíes la desprestigien de esa manera, me explico: El recorrido en autobús a toda velocidad, sin dar tiempo a ver prácticamente nada y lo peor el recorrido a pie, todo lo rápido que podíamos andar por las calles sin decirnos absolutamente nada, solamente con la intención de llevarnos a tiendas de alfombras, pieles, artesanía etc. en donde nos obligaban a escuchar una charla de venta y si no comprábamos se enfadaban y nos trataban fatal (incluido el guía). Y así de una tienda a otra sin hablarnos por el recorrido. Cuando vio que no comprábamos se sentó en una terraza y ese fue todo su trabajo. De verdadera pena.
Malaga Trips note: Sentimos mucho que la excursión no fuera como esperaba. Hemos comunicado su comentario sobre el autobús para que revisen lo sucedido por la lluvia. Este tour intenta captar la idea del pais en unas horas, por lo que el tour optimiza la visita y no permite deternese en todos los atractivos turísticos y por ello se realiza una panorámica en autobús por los barrios coloniales. Lamentamos su comentario sobre lo percibido durante el recorrido por la medina. Culturalmente es habitual que se expliquen los productos locales y artesanales en las propios negocios del bazar. No hay ninguna obligación de comprar. Por ello, el guía se aparta del grupo un poco en la zona de terraza para dar espacio y tiempo libre a aquellos clientes que desean comprar."
"Thank you for the lovely day what we have spent in Morocco. We have enjoyed every Minutes. Henriett, Hungary"
"It was wonderful! The food was great and the tour guide was very nice! "
"I loved all my trip to Morocco. Hassan was great guide. We had delicious lunch and great fun in shops. Thank you for amazing customer service from the office. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.