This excursion to Gibraltar can not be missed when staying in Malaga. Visit two countries in one day!
- First, discover the Europa point.The southernmost tip of Gibraltar, with open views to East and West, and the Rocks's cliffs.
- Later,the group will visit the magestic Caves of St Michael, to admire the stalagtites and stalactites and disover the Cathedral Cave.
- Going up to the Rock of Gibraltar, enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea... the whole Strait of Gibraltar (if the weather permitting, Ceuta and Morocco as well) and meet the popular monkeys!
TIME FOR YOUR OWN
- Free time, usually 2 hours, for lunch or shopping on the main street, where prices are cheaper thanks to the tax-free.
- Transportation by coach (Air-Conditioned motor-coach).
- Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Local guide in Gibraltar.
- Entrance to St. Michael´s Cave.
- Free time for shopping / Walk - 2h.
- Stop at Europa Point.
What's NOT included?
Food and driks
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops.
- Please note, schedule timing is subject to extern factors: Border Control in Gibraltar, specially in summer.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid DNI.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport (except from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Please check www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.
★★★★★Alix, France, 16 June 2018
★★★★★Karolina, Germany, 28 May 2018
"It was great!"
★★★★★Ana, United States, 10 May 2018
"Pobre tour. Ana Argentina "
★★★★★Evelyn, United Kingdom, 6 May 2018
"Very good trip, with excellent guide (Paco) who spoke the 5 languages required by the group amazingly well. The driver (Diego) handled the large coach through some very tight spaces with ease. We really enjoyed our day - apart from the weather. It was overcast and clouds swirled around the top of the rock so no great views.
★★★★★Constantin, Romania, 29 April 2018
"The guide was awfull rude and didn t have a good enenglish he was spiking more on tel and with thewith the driver and when he left he didnt day at lleast bye or something else unpolite rude"
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at email@example.com. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.