Gibraltar Large Group Julia Travel
4.0 (8 reviews)
Visit the British colony in southern Spain! Enjoy the views from the Europa point and discover St Michael’s Cave!
When: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Duration: 10 hours
Meeting Point: El Corte Ingles Round (Caixa Bank bus stop) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"The guide, Jesus, absolutely amazing, funny and perfect driver in one person. I can only reccomend. Day was great, trip was well organized. Bus was clean, airconditioned..."
- Transportation by coach (Air-Conditioned motor-coach).
- Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Local guide in Gibraltar.
- Entrance to St. Michael´s Cave.
- Free time for shopping / Walk - 2h.
- Stop at Europa Point.
What's NOT included?Food and driks
This excursion to Gibraltar can not be missed when staying in Malaga. Visit two countries in one day!
- First, discover the Europa point.The southernmost tip of Gibraltar, with open views to East and West, and the Rocks's cliffs.
- Later,the group will visit the magestic Caves of St Michael, to admire the stalagtites and stalactites and disover the Cathedral Cave.
- Going up to the Rock of Gibraltar, enjoy the views of the Mediterranean Sea... the whole Strait of Gibraltar (if the weather permitting, Ceuta and Morocco as well) and meet the popular monkeys!
- Free time, usually 2 hours, for lunch or shopping on the main street, where prices are cheaper thanks to the tax-free.
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops.
- Please note, schedule timing is subject to extern factors: Border Control in Gibraltar, specially in summer.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid DNI.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport (except from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Check if you need a visa to enter Gibraltar on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- For further information click on www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.
Last 5 Reviews
"Muy bonito e interesante, se deberían poder subir al otro mirador del peñon para tener vista del aeropuerto ya que es uno de los más peligrosos. "
"The guide, Jesus, absolutely amazing, funny and perfect driver in one person. I can only reccomend. Day was great, trip was well organized. Bus was clean, airconditioned perfectly and driver was safety driving the roads. "
"It was great!"