During this excursion, visit the cliff side town of Ronda & have a glimpse of Marbella for 45 minutes!
First, there is a small stop of 45 minutes at Marbella's city center with free time.
Later, you will visit Ronda, located around the deep Tajo Gorge and connected by the famous Old Bridge. This city is surrounded by a breathtaking countryside and has a lot of history and culture .
During the guided tour in Ronda, you will visit the following highlights:
- The Almocábar Gate, one of the most important entrance when was a fortified city. There you will learn about the lateral towers and the three gates.
- "Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza", The Bullring of Ronda. It is considered one of the oldest bullrings in Spain still being used and really famous and picturesque in Spain.
- Santa Maria La Mayor Church, built by the Catholic Monarchs, there you will find Gothic and Renaissance styles.
- The famous Wine Museum: Bodegas Sangre de Rondawhere it is offered to taste its best wines.
After the sightseeing, the tour continues with 1,5h Free time for lunch in Ronda or leisure before the return to the Costa del Sol.
- Transportation from Malaga. (Air conditioned coach)
- Multilingual escort guide.
- Local guide in Ronda.
- Entrance to the Bullring.
- Entrance to Santa Maria La Mayor Church,
- 45 min Free Time in Marbella.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks.
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- Free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.