Ronda & Setenil Express from Malaga (English only)
3.5 (2 reviews)
Join this day trip to Ronda & Setenil de las Bodegas with transportation included from Malaga!
From 45€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: El Corte Ingles Round (Caixa Bank bus stop) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Thursday
Duration: 9 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Transportation from Malaga. (Air conditioned coach)
- English only escort guide.
- Guided tour in Ronda.
- Entrance to the Bullring.
- Entrance to Santa Maria La Mayor Church.
- Entrance to Wine Cellar: Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda.
- 30 minutes Free Time in Setenil de las Bodegas.
During this day trip, you will visit the fascinating city of Setenil de las Bodegas & Ronda, direct from Malaga city!
First, there is a small stop of 30 minutes at Setenil de las Bodegas with Free Time.
Later, you will visit Ronda, located around the deep Tajo Gorge and connected by the famous Old Bridge. This city is surrounded by breathtaking countryside and has a lot of history and culture.
During the guided tour in Ronda, you will visit the following highlights:
- Almocabar Gate, one of the most important entrance when was a fortified city. There you will learn about the lateral towers and the three gates.
- Church of the Holy Spirit, Iglesia del Espiritu Santo.
- Santa Maria La Mayor Church, built by the Catholic Monarchs where you will find Gothic and Renaissance styles. You will also visit The Town Hall Square.
- "Plaza de Toros de La Real Maestranza", The Bullring of Ronda. It is considered one of the oldest bullrings in Spain still being used and really famous and picturesque in Spain. You will also enjoy the visit to the bullfighting museum inside.
- The famous Wine Museum: Bodegas La Sangre de Rondawhere it is offered to taste its best wines.
After the sightseeing, the tour continues with 1,5h Free time for lunch in Ronda or leisure before the return to the Costa del Sol.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance.
- Extra food and drinks.
A little bit more...
- Tour direct from Malaga to Setenil de las Bodegas & Ronda, without stops.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
JuliaTravel has set free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.
"Me hubiera gustado que fuera mas profundo en los temas relacionados al origen de Ronda. Marbella estuvo correcta"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.