Full Tour: Cathedral, Alcazaba & Roman Theatre
5.0 (1 reviews)
A complete walking tour around Málaga city, with Cathedral, Roman Theatre, Alcazaba tickets and guided tour included!
From 32€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Pasaje Chinitas 11, Malaga Open location with Google Maps.
When : From Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30am
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- 3 hours of guided visit around Malaga City Centre.
- Official tour guide in english/spanish.
- Entrance to the Roman Theatre.
- Entrance to the Fortress "La Alcazaba".
- Entrance to the Cathedral.
This tour is perfect for those who want to visit all the most interesting highlights Malaga in a guided tour!
You will learn about The Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba, where you will enjoy wonderful panoramic views from the inside of the monument and you will discover the influence of the Roman and Muslim period in Málaga.
The tour continues through the Plaza de la Merced, one of the most important squares of Málaga where you can see the statue of Picasso.
You will meet the origins of the city and then you will continue a walk around the most emblematic streets and places of Málaga to enjoy the true essence of Málaga.
Discover the Plaza de la Constitución, Calle Larios and La Plaza del Obispo where it is located the Cathedral, also known as “la Manquita”. This is the most important monument of the city.
Finally, a typical wine of Málaga is included.
At the end of the tour guided visit to the Cathedral, where you will learn all about the construction, history and elements that form this stunning monument.
What's NOT included?
- Extra food and drinks.
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Free entry for children under 9.
Malaga Pie has set free cancellation until 3 day(s) before starting time.
"We enjoyed it very much, Tania demonstrated knowing a a lot about the city and was very funny and helpfull. We recommend it to everyone visiting Málaga."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.