Axarquia Wine Tour & Tasting Experience
Rating: Not rated yet.
Discover the wineries and enjoy La Axarquía landscapes! A complete experience with wine tasting and lunch included.
When: From Monday to Saturday
Duration: 8 hours
Meeting Point: Plaza de la Marina (Tourist Office) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
- Visit to the Wineries mentioned before.
- Wine tasting & tapas pairing.
- Traditional Lunch Menu (appetizer, first and second course, dessert,cafe, wine or water).
- Expert Tour Guide.
- Transportation from Malaga City Centre (and Frigiliana, Nerja, Velez-Málaga).
- Eastern Axarquia: Visit 2 wineries (Bodega Sedella & Almijara or Bentomiz Bodega). Wine tasting : 2 wines per Winery (Bodega) included. We will visit Cómpeta Village and traditional lunch.
- Wesern Axarquia: Visit 1 winery and the vineyard (Bodegas Dimobe). Wine tasting : 4 wines included. We will visit El Borge and Almachar Villages.
This experience is perfect for wine enthusiasts. We propose you a day trip visiting Axarquia´s mountains (East Malaga Region), its wineries and the wonderful landscapes.
During this personalized tour, first you will visit the most prestigious wineries in La Axarquia and you will taste great wines, learning about our traditions.
The aromas and flavors of their great wines will most certainly surprise you, due to their quality and authenticity. You will explore the history of "Los paseros", the wonderful sweet wines and also a selection of the dry wines from Málaga. Our team and the winemakers will introduce you to the magic Andalusian wine world.
Later, we will visit La Axarquía mountains by car, and it will take your breath away. Its beaches, mountains, national parks and furthermore its wines and people, have turned this magical place in one of the most charming corners in Spain.
Finally, you will enjoy a great traditional lunch to discover the local gastronomy of Malaga.
There are 2 itinerary options, according to the availability of the wineries:
Enjoy an authentic travel experience in Malaga with us!
A little bit more...
During the Harvest season (from August to middle October), the visit includes one winery BODEGAS BENTOMIZ, where you will visit its vineyards and you will enjoy lunch with wine tasting and pairing in the same winery.Later you will visit Competa, where you will see vineyards and more. The cancellation policy in this case is 50% not refundable from the booking is confirmed.
Discount for groups up to 4 people.