Perfect trip for those who love nature! Visit prehistorical sites, Dolmens from Antequera , city of palaces and churches, Antequera and karstic landscapes with great paths at El Torcal. Visit as well, a farmhouse museum with an exquisite gastronomy will be the highlights of an unforgettable day.
- First we will follow the Montes de Málaga route, we shall arrive at the city of Antequera, which is located on a plain of the rough geography of Malaga.
- We shall talk about the past, while we visit an extraordinary beautiful archaeological site: the dolmens of Antequera are one of the more valuable and well known prehistorical sites of Andalusia. They are known as the "Sixtine Chapel of the Antiquity".
- Afterwards, we shall make a tour of the historical centre of Antequera, in a comfortable and attractive way, say in a touristic train. We shall appreciate through the audioguides the commentaries in seven languages, while we shall go through the most emblematic and beautiful corners of the city.
- From there we will continue on to the El Torcal Natural Site in Antequera, which has been declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, and which offers one of the most impressive karst landscapes in Europe.
- We will follow the green route starting at the Torcal Alto visitors' centre, along which we will be able to see the spectacular karst formations, and numerous passageways through the rocks, which have evolved into a genuine collection of natural sculptures. This route also boasts rich and varied vegetation. We will also take in the viewpoint Mirador de las Ventanillas, offering fabulous views.
- The duration of this trail, which is 1.4 km long and not difficult, is approximately 1 hour.
- Lastly, and after working up an appetite on the spectacular hike through El Torcal, we will stop for Lunch at a traditional Restaurant/Museum of Uses and Customs, where will undoubtedly enjoy both the culinary delights as well as the unique setting.
- If you love local activities, this is a unique experience in Malaga!
- Transport from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Malaga city
- Qualified multilingual guide
- El Torcal Natural Site -Guided Walking Tour – Green Route.
- Guided tour of the dolmens of Viera and Menga (World Inherigage).
- Guided tour in a touristic train through the historical centre of Antequera, with comments in seven languages.
- Traditional lunch (beverages included).
- Motorway tolls (where applicable).
- Civil Liability Insurance.
A little bit more...
- Multilingual tour: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian if it is necessary.
- Sport shoes are need due to terrain conditions (rocks).
- You should make sure you take water or an energy drink, chocolate, fruit, nuts etc., and appropriate clothing and footwear depending on the season.
- This trip is open to people of all ages, providing they are in suitable physical condition.
- The trekking presents a medium-low difficulty.
- Due to you will visit Malaga Mountains landscapes, it is informed during this day trip there are winding roads.
- Estimated time of return from Restaurant: 4:00 p.m.
- This day trip is available from 1st March 2018 to 31st October 2018.
Malaga Con Mucho Gusto's Policy
- Free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
★★★★★Liesbeth, Netherlands, 4 May 2018
"I booked the trip just to see El Torcal, so everything else was a bonus. At first we would go to an olivefarm, but that was cancelled (they called me to ask if I was ok with that, otherwise the trip would be cancelled), so instead of the farm we went to Antequera and the dolmen. At Antequera we had a tour with the hop on hop off train. I don't think that was very special. I feel the same about the dolmen. El torcal however was great! I couldn't stop taking pictures and enjoyed the view. Every five meter you see something new. The lunch afterwards was ok. We got some typical Andalusian food. You couldn't choose, just got something."
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at email@example.com. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.