Perfect trip for those who love nature! Learn about olive oil production, have fun during 1 hour trekking in the famous "Torcal de Antequera" and enjoy a traditional lunch in a restaurant-museum with a huge collection of antique implements and others Andalusian tools .
- First we will follow the Montes de Málaga route, passing alongside the white village of Casabermeja until we reach a mill where we will be offered a very interesting guided tour, and where we will find out how we get Ecological Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- We will be able to walk around the modern mill before moving on to the former 18th century stone mill, which used to be a wine press in years gone by. At the end of our tour, we will be able to try some of the olive oil made in this very mill. Approximate duration of the visit: 1 hour.
- Next we will make a quick stop to see the "Millenary Olive Tree" in Casabermeja, a truly amazing monument of living wood, voted Best Monumental Olive Tree in Spain.
- From there we will continue on to the El Torcal Natural Site in Antequera, which has been declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, and which offers one of the most impressive karst landscapes in Europe.
- We will follow the green route starting at the Torcal Alto visitors' centre, along which we will be able to see the spectacular karst formations, and numerous passageways through the rocks, which have evolved into a genuine collection of natural sculptures. This route also boasts rich and varied vegetation. We will also take in the viewpoint Mirador de las Ventanillas, offering fabulous views.
- The duration of this trail, which is 1.4 km long and not difficult, is approximately 1 hour.
- Lastly, and after working up an appetite on the spectacular hike through El Torcal, we will stop for Lunch at a traditional Restaurant/Museum of Uses and Customs, where will undoubtedly enjoy both the culinary delights as well as the unique setting.
- If you love local activities, this is a unique experience in Malaga!
- Transport from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Malaga city
- Qualified multilingual guide
- El Torcal Natural Site -Guided Walking Tour – Green Route.
- Visit and Olive Oil tasting at ecological Olive Oil Mill El Hortelano.
- Stop at "Millenary Olive Tree"
- Traditional lunch with drinks.
- Motorway tolls (where applicable).
- Civil Liability Insurance.
A little bit more...
- Multilingual tour: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian if it is necessary.
- Sport shoes are need due to terrain conditions (rocks).
- You should make sure you take water or an energy drink, chocolate, fruit, nuts etc., and appropriate clothing and footwear depending on the season.
- This trip is open to people of all ages, providing they are in suitable physical condition.
- The trekking presents a medium-low difficulty.
- Due to you will visit Malaga Mountains landscapes, it is informed during this day trip there are winding roads.
- Estimated time of return from Restaurant: 4:00 p.m.
- This day trip is available from 1st March 2018 to 31st October 2018.
Malaga Con Mucho Gusto's Policy
- Free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.