El Torcal & Antequera Dolmens: Half Day Trip
4.0 (1 reviews)
Impressive karstic landscapes (UNESCO World Heritage), including Dolmens of Antequera.
|29||30||31||1 Aug||2 Aug||3 Aug||4 Aug|
From 45€ per adult.
Where & When
When : Every Thursday
Duration: 6 hrs.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Transport from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Malaga city
- Qualified multilingual guide
- El Torcal Natural Site - Guided Walking Tour – Green Route.
- Traditional Aperitif ( 2 Tapas and one drink).
- Guided tour of the dolmens of Viera and Menga (World Inheritage).
- Motorway tolls (where applicable).
- Civil Liability Insurance.
Perfect trip for those who love nature! Visit prehistorical sites, Dolmens from Antequera and karstic landscapes with great paths at El Torcal.
- First, we will set off by coach to the El Torcal Natural Site
- We will follow the green route starting at the Torcal Alto visitors' centre, along which we will be able to see the spectacular karst formations and numerous passageways through the rocks.
- The duration of this trail, which is 1.4 km long and not difficult, is approximately 1 hour.
- Afterwards, we will stop for a traditional aperitif at a Farmhouse/Museum of Uses and Customs,
- From there we will continue on to the archaeological ensemble - the Antequera Dolmens, one of Andalusia's most prized and recognisable prehistoric sites, also known as the "Sistine Chapel of Ancient times".
- If you love local activities, this is a unique experience in Malaga!
A little bit more...
- Multilingual tour: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian if it is necessary.
- Sport shoes are need due to terrain conditions (rocks).
- You should make sure you take water or an energy drink, chocolate, fruit, nuts etc., and appropriate clothing and footwear depending on the season.
- This trip is open to people of all ages, providing they are in suitable physical condition.
- The trekking presents a medium-low difficulty.
- Due to you will visit Malaga Mountains landscapes, it is informed during this day trip there are winding roads.
- Estimated time of return from Dolmens: 1:30 p.m.
- Departures guaranteed every Thursday from 21/6/2018 until 25/10/2018.
Malaga Con Mucho Gusto has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"I booked the trip just to see El Torcal, so everything else was a bonus. At first we would go to an olivefarm, but that was cancelled (they called me to ask if I was ok with that, otherwise the trip would be cancelled), so instead of the farm we went to Antequera and the dolmen. At Antequera we had a tour with the hop on hop off train. I don't think that was very special. I feel the same about the dolmen. El torcal however was great! I couldn't stop taking pictures and enjoyed the view. Every five meter you see something new. The lunch afterwards was ok. We got some typical Andalusian food. You couldn't choose, just got something."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.