Banana Boat Ride in Malaga Beach
4.6 (5 reviews)
Have fun on the floating banana-shaped platform in the water and enjoy the speed and the best views of the bay!
From 15€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Malagueta Beach (near the Lighthouse) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Everyday from 15.00h to 19.00h
Duration: 15 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
Confirmation required:Malagawake will notify you if there is no availability at the time that you selected and propose a different one. If aren't comfortable with any of the proposed times, you can cancel your booking with a full refund.
- 15 minutes Banana Ride.
- Briefing and advice from the titled monitor.
- Vest & helmet.
- Liability Insurance.
4 people minimum per group and maximum capacity per banana 8 people!
Have fun with your friends and family with this water sport in Malaga!
Ride full of adrenaline on the banana boat which is pulled by a jet ski.
Get ready to enjoy during 15 minutes with twists and spins, always accompanied with a beautiful view of the Malaga Bay. Great activity for Birthday or Hen Party.
Booking in advance is required: This activity is not permanently available on the beach.
What's NOT included?
- Others not described.
A little bit more...
- Combine this activity with the Big Sup: The huge Paddle Surf for groups for a special price 25€ per person (both activities).
- Activity not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart problem or respiratory problem or recently has ear infection.
- Go pro, watches or pendants are not allowed during the activity.
- Water activity available from May to September 2018.
- More than one banana boat available, so don´t hesitate to contact us if your group is more than 10 people!
Malagawake has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"great fun! as much as you hang on you are guaranteed to have a dip in the beautiful Med (but don't worry all safety gear is included: life vest and helmet). the whole family loved it!"
"Opción muy buena para un Buen Día de playa de amigos, lo pasamos genial!!! Muy amable todo el staff"
"The trip was good fun and the captain did the best he could. But we were the last group and we had the feeling they did not count on us anymore. The group before us went out for more than 30 min, our trip was around 10 min. Out of fuel? Anyway, it was great fun and our kids loved it. Would do it again. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.