Caminito del Rey Spanish Guided Tour by Train
Rating: Not rated yet.
Enjoy Caminito del Rey with a guided tour in spanish, including transportation by train from Malaga.
When: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 09.45am
Duration: 5 hours
Meeting Point: Maria Zambrano Station. Outside the main gate of the station, in the monument of four giant chairs Open Google Maps.
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|27 Sep||28 Sep||29 Sep||30 Sep||1||2||3|
- Guaranteed ticket to Caminito del Rey (immediate confirmation).
- Guide tour in Spanish.
- Support for english speaking people.
What's NOT included?
- The bus from the train station "El Chorro" to the North entrance of Caminito del Rey, for the start of the trip (1,55€), is not included in the price.
This tour includes transportation by train from Malaga capital and a spanish guided tour during the Caminito del Rey.
You will meet our guide at the meeting point of the Maria Zambrano Train Station in Malaga , to take the train to Caminito del Rey. Once there, you will take the shuttle bus (1,55 € not included) to the main entrance, where you will start the tour of Caminito del Rey with our guide in Spanish, which will tell anecdotes and curiosities surrounding this incredible construction.
It is informed that there will be an introduction in English at the beginning, for those who do not speak Spanish, offering support during the tour if they need it, as this guided tour is only explained in Spanish during the tour.
Caminito del Rey, known as "the most dangerous path in the world", is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Spain. Its incredible views, its fascinating history and its undeniable spectacularity have made the excursion to the Caminito del Rey a must see within the tourism of Malaga.
It is a footbridge over 3 kilometers long built on the walls of the Gaitanes Gorge, one of the most beautiful natural enclaves in the province, just 30 km north of Malaga capital. The canyon was excavated by the river Guadalhorce and, in some stretches, this incredible route reaches 105 meters of height and hardly reaches 1 meter of width.
Although the best known part of the road is the footbridges, the total route of the Caminito del Rey is 7.7 km if we add the accesses , since to get to the beginning of the route you have to go on foot. The route is linear, in a single direction and descending from North to South, where we will arrive at the El Chorro train station, where the train will be taken back to Malaga.
A little bit more...
- It is essential to present the printed or mobile confirmation email to the Meeting Point. Li>
- Due to the quality of the terrain (ascents, descents, steps, walks ...), it has a bit of difficulty, something to be aware of, although it is not necessary to be an athlete. Li>
- May be closed due to weather conditions (rain, strong wind). In this case, you will receive the full refund. li>
- Children over 8 years old are welcome , always accompanied by a responsible adult. Children under 8 years old can not enter. The price for children, between 8 and 18 years old is the same as for adults. Li>
- On a sunny day, do not forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen and water. Li>
- For security reasons, it is prohibited: :
- Come with shoes not suitable for the trip, especially flip-flops or heels.
- Carry large backpacks, bags or other large objects such as sticks or crutches.
- Take photos or videos with a tripod or other equipment that can block the path of other visitors.
- Use umbrellas.
- You can see the complete list of rules haciendo clic aquí (132Kb pdf)