City Bike Tour: Guided tour by Regular Bike
5.0 (1 reviews)
Cycle to the hidden plazas, the tropical park, the beach & enjoy all the most emblematic and famous monuments of Malaga!
When: Everyday at 10.00 h & 15.00 h
Duration: 3.5 hours
Meeting Point: Trinidad Grund St, 5 Shop A Malaga Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Fantastic bike tour of Malaga with Moniek who was energetic and very knowledgeable on Malaga and on it's history."
- Helmets (obligatory for kids 16 and younger).
- English & Dutch Speaking Tour leader and bike (German & Spanish speaking under request)
The guided tour includes the next itinerary:
- City Hall and other important civic buildings.
- The Alcazaba- an 11th century Muslim fortified palace.
- The Roman Theatre
- A Brotherhood building of the Semana Santa (Holy Week). Visits possible when open.
- The birth-house and square where Pablo Picasso was born.
- Malaga's cathedral.
- The main square - Plaza de la Constitución.
- The Central Market or Mercado Merced.
- Calle Larios- the main shopping street of the city.
- El Parque- outdoor botanical gardens.
- The Bull Ring.
- The Malagueta and Caleta beach.
- Malaga's port.
What's NOT included?Beverages and tickets not included
Join us on the bike tour through Malaga that made us famous!
Our tour leaders, passionate about the city in which they live, will entertain you along the way with all kinds of quirky anecdotes and stories of the local people and their culture.
Whether you are here on a one-day Mediterranean cruise, a weekend Malaga city break or on a well-deserved holiday, our 3.5-hour small group City Bike Tour of Malaga is the perfect introduction to the city.
You'll ride through lovely streets of the historical centre and you will visit the central market (not open on Sundays & public holidays), where you will have some time to enjoy local delicacies or grab a coffee.
You'll cycle through the exotic outdoor gardens of El Parque to the bullring and then breathe in the Mediterranean sea breeze as you cycle the full length of the promenade of the Malagueta and Caleta beach.
The tour culminates by taking in the city's spectacular skyline as we cycle back to the centre through the stunning new port area of Malaga. By the end of our City Bike Tour, we are sure you will agree with us that Malaga is better on a bike!
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- We need a mínimum of 2 persons to run a tour.
"Fantastic bike tour of Malaga with Moniek who was energetic and very knowledgeable on Malaga and on it\'s history."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.