Exceptional Trip to Morocco from Malaga 5 days
4.8 (13 reviews)
Visit Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes and Fez in 5 days from Malaga!
|29 Jul||30 Jul||31 Jul||1||2||3||4|
From 413€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio at 06.30am Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every Friday
Duration: 4 nights/ 5 days.
- Hotel Kenzi Basma 4 stars (Casablanca).
- Hotel Almas 3 stars (Marrakech).
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
- Transportation from Malaga (multiple pick up stops).
- Transportation in Morocco.
- Fast Ferry (Strait of Gibraltar).
- Accommodation (Half Board).
- Guided tours in Morocco.
- Ticket entrance to monuments.
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Friday - From Malaga to Casablanca
Costa del Sol - Tarifa - Tánger - Casablanca (529 km)
06:30 Departure from Costa del Sol to Tarifa, where we will take de Ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar toward a Tangier. On arrival to Morocco, we will meet our local tour guide and we will start the trip to Casablanca. We will stop to have lunch (optional). During the evening, we will arrive to Casablanca, rooms distribution. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Saturday - From Casablanca to Marrakech (240 km)
08.00 Breakfast a guided visit in Casablanca, main economic city and the most populated in the country. We will go around boulevard Anfa, the Nations Square and the surrounded areas and the Mosque Hassan II (exterior). We will continue with our trip to Marrakech, arrival and lunch at the hotel. Later, guided visit in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, (Similar Mosque to the Giralda in Seville). We will see some tombs saadianas and the sumptuous Bahia Palace. Walk through the Medina, souks and the magic square Djmaa El Fná. Return to the hotel, optional dinner-show and rest.
Day 3: Sunday - From Marrakech - Rabat - Meknés to Fez (550 km)
08.00 Breakfast and trip to Fez. We will stop at Meknés city, located in the heart of the Middle Atlas and surrounded by a fortress of 40 km. We will see the Door Veremos Bab Al Mansour, the most beautiful of Morocco. We will continue to Rabat, to join the guided visit in Rabat. Rabat is the capital of the kingdom and official residence of King Mohamed VI. We will visit the exterior of the Real Palace, The Mausoleum of Mohamed V (grandfather of the current King) and the Hassan Tour, Minaret and symbol of the city after being destroyed by the Lisbon earthquake in 1755. Stop in route for lunch (optional). Later, we will arrive in Fez, distribution rooms, dinner and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 4: Monday - Fez
08.00 Breakfast and visit Fez city. We will see the 7 doors of the Royal Palace, the Jewish quarter or Mellah, the gate of Bab Bou Jeloud which gives access to the Medina or ancient city, one of the most impressive. Stroll through its labyrinthine alleys and souks. We will visit the Tanners and Medersa neighborhood, the oldest university in the world and its Quaraouiyine Mosque. Return to the hotel for lunch and free time during the afternoon-evening to enjoy peacefully in the Medina, where you will love its magic atmosphere. At night, optional dinner-show in a typical restaurant. Rest at the hotel.
Day 5: Tuesday - From Fez - Tánger - Tarifa to Costa del Sol (590 km)
08.00 Breakfast and departure from the hotel to our initial destination, trip to Spain. Transfer back to the point of origin. End of our services.
21.00 Estimated arrival time to the same pick up point in Malaga.
What's NOT included?
- Other not described.
A little bit more...
- Do you need a hotel in Malaga nearby the pickup point for this tour? Click on Malaga Hotels & Accommodation
- Please, consider prices per person in double room.
- Multilingual Tour: English & Spanish
- Please, consider to bring 1 small personal bag and one 23kg Bag (Suitcase) per person, maximum.
Upgrade Hotels Price:
If you would like upgrade the hotels, you can pay plus 86€ per adult and the hotels included are:
- Hotel Golden Tulip Farah 5 stars (Casablanca)
- Hotel Atlas ASNI 4 stars (Marrakech)
- Hotel Menzeh Zalagh 4 stars (Fez).
For the Upgrade in High Season: March, April, May October, Easter and New Year there is an aditional fee 111€ per person.
Solo Travellers Price:
- For single room there is a 83€ extra fee (215€ for the upgrade option).
Optional Dinner- Show Prices:
- The price for the optional Fantasia Dinner Show in Marrakech (Chez Ali) is 60€ per person.
- TThe price for the optional Dinner Show in Fez (Al Fassia Restaurant) is 50€ per person.
Multiple Pick-up Points from Malaga & Costa del Sol:
- 06.30am - Malaga: Hotel AC Malaga Palacio.
- 06.40am - Malaga: Hotel Tryp Alameda - Malaga City Centre.
- 07.00am - Torremolinos: Hotel Melia
- 07.30am - Benalmadena: Plaza Solymar
- 07.40am - Fuengirola: Hotel Occidental by Barcelo Fuengirola (old Hotel Las Piramides Fuengirola)
- 08.00am - Marbella: Hotel San Cristobal / Hotel NH Marbella
- 10.30am - Tarifa: Puerto de Tarifa
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros per person for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the trip, 10% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the trip, 25% of your total amount will be charged.
- There is no refund if you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip.
"Realmente he disfrutado del tour. Los hoteles han sido magnificos y los guias muy amables. Se que no depende de ud. el tema de la temperatura (jajaja!) asi q todo ha salido muy bien. Gracias y hasta pronto!"
"Quiero recomendar la excursion a Marruecos de 5 días ya que permite tener un panorama general de la vida de ese país, sus características y sus costumbres.Muy buenos sus hoteles, los guías turísticos y la selección de shows tradicionales tipicos de los Marroquíes. Agradezco a la Empresa Malaga Trips por su profesionalidad!!!!"
"Muy lindo tour muy conformes con todo "
"Hemos hecho un viaje de 5 días a las ciudades imperiales y ha estado genial, desde que nos recogieron en Torremolinos hasta que regresamos. Mi enhorabuena para la agencia, para Belén nuestra guía Transfer, Hasam nuestro guía marroquí, los guías acompañantes que no recuerdo su nombre y el gran conductor que tuvimos durante todo el trayecto. Los hoteles geniales y el bus también. Si tuviese que poner una pega ...la comida de los hoteles podría mejorar y sería genial que el bus tuviese baño para los trayectos tan largos."
"Me lleve una sorpresa con Marruecos.Es un pais moderno con autopistas y locales con las primeras marcas. Las ciudades bellisimas. Lo pasamos excelente. Muy lindo todo."
"Very fast and good E-Mail Contact with Malaga Trips.Very serious.Thanks"
"very well organized! Good local guides who explain many things and take care of us even in the medina markets where is very easy to be lost."
"This 5 day trip gives a “taster” of Morocco visiting all 5 key cities. The trip was well organised with immigration and feet crossing. Day 1 is a long long day on a coach to Casablanca and actually not worth the effort as you do not see much and Casablanca had no soul of it’s past now being a very large city of modern buildings. The tours of Marrakesh and Fes were fab , travelling through the Medina’s is the teal deal. Guides were local people and knew their cities history and culture well. You have to be realistic on hotels as this is still a developing country for tourism and they are developing customer care skills and understanding needs. That said all our rooms were clean and tidy and our contact with staff showed courteous and polite people. Overall as an introduction to Morocco this is a great tour ( but be mindful of long hours in a coach and early mornings) and we will be back to visit again for a longer experience. Malaga Trips always responded quickly to my emails and were very helpful. A great experience and I recommend it !"
"As a solo traveller there no needs to be concerned as there are other travellers on their own.The quality of trips were great and you are looked after all the way.Similarly the hotels where you stay at are very satisfactory and comfortable. I was greatly satisfied and definitely value for money."
"Very good value for money. Excellent accomodation and meals. The only negatives were the market tours of Marrakech and Fes. We would have liked to experienced buying from the local vendors as opposed to continually being taken to large export type companies where we spent too much time being shown expensive items we had no interest in buying. Eg 2000 euro rugs or extremely overpriced items. Also we were not taken to the spice market at Marrakech which was disappointing. We were only taken to a large overpriced warehouse. Other than the market experiences for what we paid it was good value."
"This is a great tour, and our guide and busdriver in Morocco was really kind. We had some delay in the beginning, because a bus was out of order. A lot of the time was used in the bus, but our guide was good at using that time to inform us about Morocco and the days to come."
"La experiencia del viaje a Marruecos fue increíble y el país nos sorprendió. Todo el tour fue magnífico todo tal cual nos ofrecieron, la puntualidad, la hoteleria, los guías tanto el acompañante como los guias locales.... Todo perfecto. Desde ya agradecidos por 5 hermosos dias. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.