Wine & Tapas Tasting in Malaga City Centre
5.0 (10 reviews)
Enjoy a memorable wine & tapas tasting in Malaga. Highly informative and lot of fun. Live an authentic local experience!
When: Tue to Sat at 13:00 & Mon to Wed at 20:00
Duration: 1 hour
Meeting Point: Lagunillas St, 49 Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Mau was extremely nice with us! And food delicious!"
Pairing Wine Tasting: Red Wine & White Wine:
- White Wine, Particular Chardonay Barrica, Bodegas Particular de San Valero Cariñena Zaragoza - Tapa: Brochette tuna and cheese.
- Red Wine, Vega del Geva D.O. Sierras de Málaga, Bodegas Perez Hidalgo (Álora), Award Best Spanish Wine 2017 - Tapa: Spanish Salami Pate from Málaga.
- Red Wine, Finca Espartal Merlot 100%, Bodegas Vega del Castillo, Navarra - Tapa: Mature Cheese.
- Sweet Wine, Moscatel Casa El Guardia, Bodegas Casa el Guardia, Requena - Tapa: Chocolate Bonbon.
What's NOT included?
- Other food and drink not described above.
Taking part in a wine tasting session in Malaga is a wonderful experience that you should certainly consider when visiting the city.
This small local bar is located in the heart of Malaga, in a modern and artistic quarter just 5 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced, where Picasso was born.
Mauricio, the owner of the local bar "El Tinglao de Lagunillas" will explain you with passion the differences between wines. He will show you the key to identify a good wine through the sight, nose, and palate.
Wine tasting will consist of 4 wines, each one accompanied by an excellent tapa.
In this wine tasting we offer you excellent quality and hospitality, where you will feel like home.
A little bit more...
- The tapas offered with the wines of the tastings can be changed due to end of stock, but they will always be substituted with some similiar quality tapas food.
- El Tinglao de Lagunillas is unable to serve alcohol to people under 18 years old.
"Nos encanto! Una muy buena idea para regalo. Muchas gracias por todo"
"¡Una actividad entretenida y diferente! Plan ideal de amigas. Un lugar peculiar en el barrio del arte. Lo recomiendo! "
"Ha sido una experiencia divertida, con amigos, buen vino y ricas tapas. Recomendable. Además, Rocío y Mauricio son muy agradables y atentos, dispuestos a hacer todo más fácil. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.