Cathedral & Historic city centre Tour
Rating: Not rated yet.
Guided tour around Malaga city centre that finishes with a visit to the Cathedral.
From 18€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Pyramid located at Alcazabilla St, Malaga. (Roman Theatre) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 12.15
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- 2 hours of guided visit around the historic centre and the Cathedral of Málaga.
- Official tour guide in english/spanish.
- Walking tour around Historic city centre of Málaga.
- Entrance to the Cathedral.
Complete and great guided tour around the historical centre and the Cathedral of Malaga.
During the tour we will visit a city with great historical roots and places like Granada Street or the Church of Santiago, Constitution square, Chinitas passage or Larios street.
At Bishop´s square we will find the Cathedral of Malaga, the largest monument of the city.
During the guided tour inside, you will learn all about the construction, history and elements that form this stunning Cathedral.
What's NOT included?
- Food & Drinks.
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Free entry for children under 13 years old.
Malaga Pie has set free cancellation until 3 day(s) before starting time.