Traditional & Cultural Trip in Malaga 4 days
Rating: Not rated yet.
Accommodation & Leisure activities in Malaga city centre during 4 days! Take a break and visit this marvelous city!
When: July & August 2017
Duration: Long Weekend: 4 days/3 nights
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|26 Jul||27 Jul||28 Jul||29 Jul||30 Jul||31 Jul||1|
|30||31||1 Sep||2 Sep||3 Sep||4 Sep||5 Sep|
- Hotel 4 stars Accommodation (breakfast included) or holiday apartment in the city centre of Malaga.
- Transfer to/from Airport �?? Hotel
- Excursions: Flamenco Show (1 dring included), Ticket Malaga experience (entrance museums and activities included), E-Bike or NineBot City Tour, Private Wine Tasting
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks.
- Extra transportation.
Málaga has grown a lot in the last several years, and is making its mark as a destination in Spain that can´t be missed! Nowadays it is considered a charming, sophisticated, historic and beautiful beach city, where all kinds of visitors can spend their holidays throughout the year, thanks to its fabulous Mediterranean climate. With plenty to offer, there are countless options to suit your holiday needs in Malaga!
You will learn about the unique history of the city and enjoy the spectacular views and atmosphere of this Mediterranean city.
We propose you to stay in a Malaga City Centre 4 Stars Hotel or if you prefer a Holiday Apartment ( we will recommend you the perfect one for you!) .
We planned a perfect itinerary during 3 nights/ 4 days to experience the best of Malaga!
- Day 1 Thursday: Transportation from Malaga Airport to your Hotel. Enjoy during a perfect evening the best Flamenco Show (1 drink included) of Malaga.
- Day 2 Friday: Explore the city with a special deal Malaga Full Experience Ticket, you can use it during 24 hours choosing your favourite activities (Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus, Walking Tour, Automobile Museum, Picasso Museum and Foundation, Entrance to the Carmen Thyssen Museum, Malaga C.F Museum , One Wine glass at Roy's Coffee Shop, One Wine glass or beer and a tapa at Toro Spanish Taste at Muelle Uno, One Aperol Spritz at the "New Clandestino" and more).
- Day 3 Saturday: Experience the city ridding on an excellent Electric Bike or Ninebot Guided City Tour and you will not be tired! During the evening you will enjoy a Wine Tasting in a local and traditional bar.
- Day 4 Sunday: Transfer to the Airport. Happy to come back home with an excellent holidays!
A little bit more...
- The price could change 10% up or down according to hotel confirmation and other requirements.
- The availability of this package is not confirmed until you receive the email confirmation after the payment.
- 4 stars Hotel Accommodation proposed are NH MALAGA 4 STARS / GUADALMEDINA 4 STARS or similar (breakfast included)
- Excursions Cancellation Policy: Leisure excursions can be cancelled until 7 days before starting time.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: It will be informed before paying according to the hotel confirmed